𝟐𝟎 → 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

He extended his hand that held the daisy to her. She smiled and grabbed the flower out of his hand. A small gesture - possibly stereotypical - but it was sweet nonetheless.

" No one has ever given me a flower before." Estelle said. 

" Then, I'm glad to have been the first." 

Estelle smiled shyly. She reached out her opposite hand and he took it into his before she tugged it and nudged her head to the red door. She opened it and lead him up a flight of stairs till she made it to the top. Opening the door, she revealed the roof top. There was a small couch there that Estelle had put a blanket over it and on it were pillows and blankets. It was alike to a blanket fort. 

There was also mini fire pit where you could light a fire at night and it wasn't to close that anything would catch on fire - Estelle made sure of that. 

" I decorated it." Estelle smiled happily. " Do you like it?" 

Louis' mouth opened and then he closed it shut. He had never seen someone put so much effort into a date with him. Never in his life had he been that dazzled by someone's effort. He couldn't help, but smile like some dork. 

" You did this for our date?" 

" Yes... and no. I did it for you." Estelle lead him to the mini fort. " I tried to think of something less formal and more secluded and I remembered the first time we really talked. We were texting and during that, we facetimed and built a fort together. Call it a blast from the past." 

Louis couldn't help, but leaned forward and pull Estelle into a hug. It was overwhelming the emotions he was feeling. He held her close, never wanting to let go once he sensed the small pressure of her hands on his back. 

" I don't know what to say." 

" Then, don't say anything. Just enjoy it, Lou." 

They both sat down on the couch, after their hug. It was windy, but they kept themselves warm with the blankets Estelle had brought. With their close proximity, they wouldn't be cold for the rest of the night. The sun had begun to set and everything was going to Estelle's plan. 

" Please tell me we're going to do something with that fire pit." Louis pleaded. 

Estelle giggled before grabbing a bag behind the couch, " I'm becoming very predictable around you." 

" Predictable how?" 

" Smores, predictable? I guess?" She took out a bag of marshmallows and handed it him. Louis opened it and took one to eat.

The sunset was clear from where Louis and Estelle were at and the sky painted itself pink, red and orange as it lit both of their faces up. The wind suddenly got cold and they both shivered and goosebumps raised in both their skin. Estelle got closer to Louis, in an attempt to warm herself up, and when he noticed, he leaned in closer to her.

" I once saw a sunset like this on a Ferris wheel. It was during summer and I was with my friends and we went on the Ferris wheel near sun down and it was absolutely beautiful." 

Louis looked at her, " Wow, must of have been amazing." 

" It was." 

" Do you miss your hometown? I know I would miss London if I left." Louis turned back to the sunset that was beaming gold while birds passed by in the horizon.