Bad Girls Vacation😈‼️

Start from the beginning

"Let's go to Jimmy Jazz damn. Tired of perfume and coochie."

Jimmy Jazz the shit. Not just foot locker.

"Naw it smell like men in there." I said whining trying to stay back.

"Mane come on one store." He said grabbing me and dragging me in.

"Fine." I mumbled. I was mad as hell cus it's all niggas in there I bet it stink.

We walked in a he went to some balenciagas.

Bitch wtf.

"Bitch don't  embarrass me like that.." I said walking over to some Jordan's.

"What's wrong with them??" He said chuckling 

"Do you know your skinny ass gon be looking like big foot.. you already tall don't do that to yourself..."

"Ouch. Damn.." he said rubbing his arm.

"Holon I'll be right back. I gotta go tinkle."

I was walking back from the restroom when I felt a hand on my ass. I turned around expecting it to be Keyonte but it wasn't.

"Bitch what the hell?"  I said as I turned around and slapped the persons hand out of my way

"My bad ma. I'm ceecee roommate Spot." He said looking me up and down reaching his hand out to shake mine.

"Yes don't touch me again sir. And how you know who I am?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Ceecee told me about you. She's in another store right now but she said she tryna link. Let me get your number."

haha..Florida bae🥵

"Okay cool."

We exchanged numbers and I went back to Murda who gratefully didn't notice my encounter.

"What took you so long?" He said mugging me.

"Nothing I was just gettin fucked in the ba-

I was cut off by his hands around my neck.