"So, are we there yet?" she asked.

"You'll know when we're there," Alexei said, making pig noises.

"Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd think we had an actual pig in our midst," Maggie said sarcastically. Yelena and Natasha both bit back a smirk.

"Honey, we're home," Alexei smiled softly as he, Maggie, Natasha and Yelena stared at a woman with dark hair in front of them outside the farm in St. Petersburg.

The woman studied them, confusion in her eyes when she saw Maggie, but then turned and walked towards the house.

"Come on, girls," Alexei said, leading them forward. The three of them followed Alexei and Melina into the house.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. Let's have a drink," Melina said.

"Maggie, go to the bathroom and wash that blood off from around your stitches, please. Carefully," Natasha said, following Melina down the hallway.

"Because I know where the bathroom is in this strange farm house I've never been in before," Maggie said sarcastically.

"C'mon," Yelena sighed, leading Maggie down the hallway until they found the bathroom.

Maggie sat up on the bathroom counter at Yelena's nod and Yelena wet a flannel with warm water. She stepped to Maggie.

"It might sting," she said.

Maggie nodded.

"I know," she said.

Yelena carefully wiped the dried blood off her face, Maggie watching her closely as she did.

"I missed you," Maggie said quietly. Yelena's hand stopped moving and she looked up at Maggie.

"You missed me?" Yelena said.

"A lot. You were the closest thing I had to family in the Red Room. When Nat said you were her sister and we were coming here, I got excited to see you, even though the reason is bad. I'm glad you made it out of there. Really," Maggie said honestly.

Yelena stared at her for a few seconds before pulling Maggie into a hug and kissing her cheek.

"You were my lifeline in there. You really were, Magdalena," Yelena mumbled.

"I'm sorry I left," Maggie said.

"Don't be sorry. You got out. Maybe it wasn't to the best place, but you got out of there and found Natasha. And she seems to really care about you and you look taken care of," Yelena said, pulling back to resume wiping Maggie's face clean.

"She does care, so much. I probably would've killed myself by now if Nat didn't meet me when she did. And I didn't make it easy on her. I still don't," Maggie smiled slightly. "But she didn't give up on me and she helps me be a better person every day. I know she's acting like a bitch right now, but give her a chance to fix this. She just doesn't handle her own feelings well," Maggie said.

"I know," Yelena sighed, throwing the flannel into the sink. "You're cleaned up enough for Natasha's standards, so let's go and get drunk," she said.

Maggie slid off the counter with a grin.

"Sounds like a plan, Lena," she said.

Maggie hid her face in her hands as she, Natasha, Yelena and Melina were forced to listen to Alexei grunting in the bathroom.

"Let's drink," Melina cleared her throat. She poured three shots before looking at Maggie. "I don't know who the child is or if she's old enough," she said.