"Yeah," said Harry, "well, now you're back and Ron's fit, we'll have a decent chance of thrashing Ravenclaw, which means we could still be in the running for the Cup."

"Y/n, I heard you are doing commentary! Good luck!" Katie said to her cutting Harry off.

"Thanks" Y/n shyly and awkwardly said looking at the girl.

"Listen, Katie..." He had to put the question to her at once; his curiosity even drove Y/n temporarily from his brain. He dropped his voice as Katie's friends started gathering up their things; apparently, they were late for Transfiguration. "...that necklace...can you remember who gave it to you now?"

Y/n turned to Harry, not knowing if he should be asking that counting she just came back. "No," said Katie, shaking her head ruefully. "Everyone's been asking me, but I haven't got a clue. The last thing I remember was walking into the ladies' in the Three Broomsticks."

"You definitely went into the bathroom, then?" said Hermione.

"Well, I know I pushed open the door," said Katie, "so I suppose whoever Imperiused me was standing just behind it. After that, my memory's blank until about two weeks ago in St. Mungos. Listen, I'd better go, I wouldn't put it past McGonagall to give me lines even if it is my first day back..."

She caught up her bag and books and hurried after her friends, leaving Y/n, Harry, Ron, and Hermione to sit down at a window table and ponder what she had told them. "So it must have been a girl or a woman who gave Katie the necklace," said Hermione, "to be in the ladies' bathroom."

"Or someone gave it to her out of the bathroom," Y/n said, "Wouldn't be a shocker, I have to go..."

Y/n stood up and rushed out of the common room, causing Hermione, Ron and Harry to exchange looks. "Is Y/n acting odder than normal?" Ron asked them. Harry looked at where she was not answering him.

"She is most likely, nervous about the commentary..." Hermione answered.

But that wasn't the case, Y/n had to meet someone at Hagrid's hut today, not seeing them for a while now. She made her way over to Hagrid's hut just to see the man standing there walking out of the hut. "Newt!"

"N/n" Y/n ran over to him and wrapped her arms around the man. "How is everything?" Newt asked hugging her back.

"Wonderful, I'm passing all of my classes, and spending more time with Luna" Said Y/n looking up at the man. He nodded with a small smile on his face.

"How is the puff doing? and the briefcase?"

Y/n nodded looking around the outside of Hagrid's hut, "Pippa, he's doing wonderful now that he has a friend...and the brief helped me a lot, thanks again"

Newt smiled, "well, it was amazing to see you...But I have to get going, Tina made dinner...and I don't think she wants me to be late for it anymore" Y/n nodded understanding and looking up at him.

"Say, hi to my mother for me?" Newt nodded before walking away, Y/n skipped back into the castle in a better mood now that she had seen Newt. Even though it was only for the smallest time, He was still like a father figure for him.

Harry in the common room, was about to put his book away again when he noticed the corner of a page folded down; turning to it, he saw the Sectumsempra spell, captioned "For Enemies," that he had marked a few weeks previously.

He had still not found out what it did, mainly because he did not want to test it around Hermione, but he was considering trying it out on McLaggen next time if he had said something else to Y/n, that clearly made her uncomfortable.