Unwavering Love[Part-2]

As soon as i went on trip i happened to run over Ash(my past lover). I didn't know how to face him so, basically the first thing i remembered was to ignore him no matter how it ended up i thought i promised not to look at him but the moment our eyes met again i remember all those so called our good old days. How we used to love each other, knew each others secrets, have fun with each other by the moment it was like unseperateable i thought i was only one for me as he was only one for me. But i was 1 in billon person for him amd he was billion in 1 person for me. The gap betweens us was unmeasurable.

Despite it I was waiting for the moment when he will call my name out like an idoit. But Ash acted like i was nothing but a stranger to him. He didn't call my name nor we talked. I simply put the blame in my fate. It was the moment i've ever hated myself. Ryogii was beside me watching all those stuff. I didn't even wanted to see ryogii when i was so down and was about to cry. As soon as Ash left i started weeping but ryogii put the cap on my head so noone can see my cry and he also patted my head and said "forget about Ash and move on, i'll be here rooting for you". It was the most warmest thing i've ever heard of; i hugged him immediately. And so i wiped my tears off and we went for amusement park. We did enjoyed a lot of games there and was really fun. It has been several years that i got to do things like this and enjoyed. Ever since ash and i broke up i've never been able to love someone else beside him. I thought of moving on but the fear of losing someone who is dear to me scared me and stopped me from wanting anyone else beside Ash.

Godd!! I'm so fucking ove himself. I even questioned myself; "am i only one who actually want this relationship?", "Am i only one who loved hard?", "Am i only one who got cheated?", Stuff like that became wild on my head. Unable to answer any of this question i got drunk:-(((. Only way to escape from reality!!