Natasha had decided to let Maggie stay asleep. Since they'd went on the run, Maggie's nightmares had been getting more frequent again, not that either of them were surprised. Any sleep Maggie could get, Natasha tried not to interrupt unless they either had to leave each other or Natasha needed Maggie to help.

However, Natasha considered their car being flipped over and landing half on and half off the side of a bridge was a perfect reason to wake up Maggie, who was still somehow sleeping through the explosion that had caused it.

"Maggie!" Natasha shook Maggie as she climbed through to the backseat to grab her gun. "Maggie, now would be a really great time for you to wake up," she hissed.

Maggie didn't even stir. Due to her being in a weird, Maggie had hit her head against the window, which was now shattered, and blood was slowly starting to stain her hair from the shard of glass embedded in her skull, hidden by the new dark colour of her hair.

"Fuck!" Natasha cried.

She climbed out of the car to fight off whatever robot bitch was stomping towards them, praying that Maggie would wake up soon.

Maggie woke up to a sticky feeling on her face. She reached up with a frown, pulling her hand back down to see blood.

"Nightmare?" Maggie mumbled to herself. She looked around and her mouth dropped open.

Their car was hanging over the side of the bridge and, when she looked out of the left door mirror, she could see Natasha fighting with some robot bitch with a shield.

"Holy shit!" Maggie cried.

She climbed through to the backseat and climbed out of the window. Her head reeled in pain but she forced her eyes to focus, pulling out the gun she always carried.

"Maggie, the box!" Natasha yelled, shooting at the robot to distract it.

Maggie looked around before she spotted the box on the floor. She used her powers to bring it over and opened it, grabbing the red vials that were tied up inside. She tucked them into the inside pocket of Wanda's jacket and closed the box again, throwing it back where it was.

Maggie ran over to help Natasha but the robot quickly launched Maggie off the side of the bridge before she could do anything useful.

"Oh my god!" Maggie cried, feeling her stomach flip as she descended towards the water.

"Maggie!" Natasha yelled, falling down after her.

Maggie hit the water feet first and she gasped, cold water filling her mouth and lungs. She coughed it out as she swam under the water to try and get away from the bridge. She had to put some distance between them, then she could give Natasha whatever the hell the vials were.

A hand grabbed Maggie when they neared the grassy sides of the lake and Natasha pulled Maggie out of the water. Maggie fell onto her hands and knees, coughing the lake water up and out of her lungs.

"Did I ever tell you that I really, really hate swimming?" Maggie panted.

"I hate to ask this while you're half dead, but did you get the stuff?" Natasha said.

"Oh, yeah, mama, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'm great. I've cut my head, somehow, and I'm bleeding, but yeah, I got it," Maggie rolled her eyes.

She handed the vials over to Natasha, flopping on her stomach with a groan.

"They better be worth the headache I'm gonna have," Maggie muttered.

"Oh, shit," Natasha muttered, holding a strip of photos in her hand.