two.

sapnify @spotifysapnap
Always Be Together - Atomz
(12:45pm , EST)
508 💬  186 🔁   30k ♥️

sapnify @spotifysapnap
Sigh of the Times - Harry Styles
(12:47pm , EST)
508 💬  320 🔁   12.5k ♥️

sapnify @spotifysapnap
Sap is looping Sign of the Times 🎶
150 💬    294 🔁     3.5k ♥️

|

tomify @tommyinnitspotify
replying to @sapnapspotify
i think the lads are having a spotify group session bc tommy is listening to it on repeat too 😂
891 💬     359 🔁    10k ♥️

"Hear me out. We play ABT and then we end it by listening to Sign of the Times on repeat. Thoughts?" Tommy enquired of discord as Sapnap glanced at their spotify lineup.

They'd been doing a listening party to all of Atomz music for the past three hours using the private session option. They'd not even realised that it had ended.

"Sounds like a plan".

It took one minute and five seconds for Tommy to lose his shit for the billionth time this call.

We'll always be together, don't you worry

"LIARS!" Tommy shouted at his PC, slamming his hand on his desk.

"Tom! Language!" Sarah Simons shouted from down the hall.

"NOT NOW, MOTHER! I'M MOURNING!"

Sapnap cackled as Motherinnit ranted in the background, humming to the song as Tommy got an earful.

Dream poked his head into Sapnap's room, laughing as he saw his roommate laying on his bedroom floor with his headset on.

"You're so dramatic!" Clay wheezed as Sapnap flipped him off.

"You've clearly never gone through the five stages of grief or you wouldn't be laughing, my guy" The younger of the pair snapped as Tommy returned.

"Is that Clay?"

"Yeah. Asshole is laughing at our pain" Sapnap grumbled, huffing as Dream laughed even harder.

"Whatever - I just wanted you to know that your spotify activity is public and people are clowning on you".

With that, Dream closed the door and left the two fanboys flabbergasted.

"Fuck".

CONFESSIONAL!
the boys are sad :,)
don't forget to comment and vote!!