3.

{POV - Yumeoji Shiori}

Hey, I’m Yumeoji Shiori.

I’m currently in my second year of university.

Even though I was the most loved member of the family, apparently after my parents died six years ago, happiness perished ever since that day.

During that time, I knew everything had turned into shambles. My communicative relationship with my sisters are slowly reducing, especially Onee-chan, for instance.

I always wanted to talk more to her, but she doesn’t seem to be in the mood for anything. I was completely lost and baffled, I started losing hope for everything that ever experienced in life.

It was painful, because everything was covered with full silence that time.

Not until two years ago, when a good ol’ neighbour of mine came back. I was so delighted when I got to see him after a long time, because he was a really inspiring role model of mine.

He is the main reason why I get to be happy, but the only thing that really annoyed me is the fact that Onee-chan is always with him, no matter if they argue like the old days, they are always together.

It’s not fair, I can’t afford the boy I admire to fall for that bitch, and also adding the fact that she had sex with him last week.

I am genuinely jealous, but there’s something that I still have unrolled inside my sleeves, which can definitely work to grab Nii-nii’s attention.

5 months prior, I cut my hair short due to various reasons, even my 

I’m currently walking out from university, finishing with everything scheduled for today’s uni session, and from there I noticed a classmate of mine who’s talking to his girlfriend.

We have been pretty close ever since we met. Despite being very close, he still has a girlfriend, so I couldn’t attempt to make him cheat on her…

...Or can I?

~~~

{Location - Love Hotel}

{POV - Still Yumeoji Shiori}

Huh~ Boys are always this selfless when it comes to indecency~

They tend to act like an animal when I get to expose my half-naked body like this to a complete failure of a person like him.

Yes, we’re committing something that we weren't supposed to do when this bastard has a girlfriend, but yet he had fallen into my trap, starting from 2 months ago.

I’m currently leaning on the headboard, basically mocking the heck out of this stupid guy, I still can’t believe he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend like that~

I teased him by using my feet, interfering with his face and basically, letting him simp over me.

“You are such a bad boy, Akito~” I told him with a scarily seductive manner as I kept teasing his face with my feet that he simped for.

“Yes, Shiori… I am a bad person.”

“Heh~~”

Even though I was the one who invited him to do this stuff away from his own girlfriend, he seems to be enjoying everything that we’ve done months ago.