𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ͲᎻϴᎷᎪ ☾︎ 𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒕

Začať od začiatku

You started lighting up the candles and Thoma looked at you with confusion.

"What is that for?" He asked, pointing at the maroon colored candles.

"The merchant told me that it has an incredible effect, a relaxing one perhaps." You explained with a snicker, carefully placing it on the side.

The ingredients were finally in. Thus, the battle begun.

Thoma started first and got his chopsticks. Closed his eyes and munched on the piece of food he got.

"Ah! That was hot, too hot! Hot peppers!" He exclaimed, puffing out air as he left his mouth hanging.

You laughed out at his poor state. He was almost tearing up from the spiciness the peppers brought.

He immediately downed a glass of water and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Was my guess right? Man, I thought my tongue was caught on fire there and then."

"Hehe. Yes it was right. Can't believe you ate the whole pepper."

After a few more turns, it was already in the middle of the battle. You were losing two points from Thoma. So you needed to catch up.

You closed your eyes with your left hand as you took a taste from the hot pot. Savoring the sauce from the spoon. Licking your lips afterwards.

A sweet yet spicy flavor lingered on your taste buds, which made you stick out your tongue a bit. The spiciness was probably from the hot peppers and the cultured flaming hot stamen, spreading its effects throughout the meal.

"Hmm... Berries?" You guessed.

But there was no response from Thoma.

"I'm pretty sure that was berries. Was it not?"

Yet again, there was no response.

"Thoma?" You called out and tried peeking by making your hand slightly higher.

He looked like he was stunned and was just staring at you.

"Oh? What was it again? No peeking!" He exclaimed, trying to put your hand back on covering your eyes. His actions made your skin tingle, he was getting closer and closer to you.

"I was calling out for you and telling my guess. Didn't you hear me?" You protested, his hand remained a top yours.

"Something... Is not right. My head feels fuzzy." He uttered.

You removed your hand from your eyes and turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" Was it possibly because of the peppers and much worse the candles?

"I-I feel like I'm okay. I just feel a surge of heat right now. Ugh, I think it's the peppers." He stated, rubbing his cheeks, his eyes half-lidded looking at you.

"We can stop if you don't want to anymore. It's fine with me." You responded and caressed his shoulder.

"Y/N.. This may sound so weird. B-But I feel.." He said, a flush of pinkish hue was tainted on his soft cheeks, spreading even on the tip of his ears.

"You feel?" You looked at him with concern, now feeling a bit guilty. You should've known what was the real purpose of those peppers and candles. Now your beloved, Thoma is in some sort of haze.

"M-may I?" He asked, brushing your cheek with his delicate fingers. Your shoulders jerked up and was astonished with his sudden movements.

"Thoma, what are you doing?"

"Can I kiss you, Y/N?" His eyes were pleading for you, he was closing in the space between the two of you. You swear it was only an inch a way before your lips could touch his.