Comfort.

Summary: it's the end of filming for Peaky Blinders, Cillian is feeling lost, you're his comfort. Snuggly Cillian fluff, because I'm sure he's a major snugglebug at times.
Warnings: Age gap (reader is 20+).

The television was humming in the background of your shared bedroom, in the Manchester apartment you had been inhabiting since January, Cillian was in bed the duvet pulled up across his hips as he sat back against the headboard, a book in his hands, glasses perched on his nose, his harsh 'Tommy' haircut had been cut back in just a few days earlier for the final filming week, much to his disgust.

You slipped under the duvet, placing your own glasses on the side table, you had a lot of packing up to do tomorrow and really you weren't looking forward to it.

Cillian would be going back to Dublin whilst you travelled to London for a job you had accepted, a week of styling for a TV show and then you'd be back in Dublin for some downtime with you man.

Cillian had noticed your presence at his side, turning the corner of the page over he closed his book, slipping his glasses off and rubbing at his eyes, he'd had a few intense days on set and you could tell it was finally catching up with him, he lifted his arm so you could curl into his side, arm draped over his mid section.

"You okay?" you asked looking up at him, slightly concerned.

He gave a small nod as he slid down on the mattress, hooking his legs with yours "Think I just need this break" he sighed dropping a kiss to your forehead.

You rested your palm against his chest "You deserve it" you mused, lips brushing on his warm skin

"What am I going to do while you're in London?" he hummed fingers running against your shoulder

"Read, walk the dog, sleep" you suggested moving to be more comfortable.

"What if no one calls with work?" he was frowning now, mind ticking over

"and why wouldn't they? you're amazing" you sat up slightly to get a proper look at him, he was worrying at his lip

"you've done so much amazing work Cill, just because this is over doesn't mean you'll be forgotten" you leant down to press a kiss to his lips "it's a new chapter" you added when you'd pulled apart.

Cillian pulled you back into his side, lips connecting with your temple in a gentle kiss

"what did I ever do to deserve you?" he chuckled lightly, you wriggled against him arm falling back over his stomach to pull him into you

"You needed a new stylist and I was a fresh graduate" you laughed.

His fingers sat on your hip "you couldn't resist the guy who just turned forty, admit it" he slowly tickled at your soft skin, you squirmed with a yelp

"I wasn't even aware of your age, those Tommy suits had me feeling some kind of way" you grabbed his hand, linking your fingers with his.

Cillian nuzzled into your neck, dropping kisses to the dip of your clavicle "glad you walked into my life either way" he muttered against your skin, his mind settling finally as you rolled over to flick out the lights, pressing a kiss to his lips before you said good night.