She then left his shoulder and pulled him by his hair in such a force that both of them fell on his bed. Aryan then switched their position, now he was hovering over her. Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other. Their heavy breath got mixed in the air. They looked a mess with panting hard to catch a breath.

His right hand then traced the thin satin cloth of her top. His hand went inside the top and----

" What The Fuck! " Aryan screamed as he jerked his eyes open.

He looked around and saw his alarm ringing. His body was hot and drenched in sweat. Aryan Khan literally did saw a hot dream about his secretary.

That dream looked too good to be true. He shooked his head and muttered a few curses. Therefore, he got up to get ready for the day.

On the other hand, Inaaya woke up due to her alarm. She glanced at the time and sat on the bed. She stretched her hands and legs and hugged herself wishing herself a good morning and happy day. Then she carried herself to the bathroom and changed into her yoga outfit. 

After completing her session she took a quick shower and changed into her office wear. She checked herself in the mirror. Then she came downstairs and Nani asked her to have her breakfast. As she could not deny her, she had it.

Then walking out of the entrance, she saw her chauffeur waiting for her. Thus, wishing him good morning she sat inside the car. Soon, they reached the headquarters as there was particularly less traffic. She then bid bye to the chauffeur and thanked him for bringing her safely to the workplace. 

Inaaya then went inside the building. She gave a smile to Bella and went to report to her boss. She braced herself for yet another long and super-hectic day. As for after yesterday's trials she knows that Aryan Khan would not let her be at peace.

Hence, stepping out of the elevator, she walked to his cabin. She gathered up her courage and gently knocked on the cabin door, waiting for his response.

" Come on in, Inaaya. " Aryan said from the inside.

Inaaya then opened the door and went inside.

Aryan looked up from his laptop screen and saw her walking inside the room. He checked her out quickly in one single glance. He checked her out, and she looked smoking hot. She was wearing a grey skirt which reached till her mid-thigh, paired it with a white top and the same grey coat reaching till her skirt. She finished the look with a heavy messy bun and a pair of black stilettos. Her long slender legs were exposed to his naked eyes.

He then adverted his gaze to her luscious pouty full lips. That's when his morning "nightmare" hit him back. Aryan then muttered some curses to himself and turned his gaze back on the laptop screen.

Inaaya then came in front of him and wished him a small "good morning". Well, much to her surprise, he wished her back. Thus, clearing her throat she started to update him about his schedule and meetings. 

However, all this time his eyes were observing her lips. How the soft flesh moved as she spoke a word, and for sure that maroon color lipstick looked ravishing on her! 

" Sir, should I confirm your meeting? " Inaaya asked.

" Sir! " Inaaya continued calling him. He looked as if he is lost in his own daydream.

" Aryan! " Inaaya finally screamed bringing him back to reality.

" What?! " Aryan asked getting annoyed as he jerked in his seat.

" Oops! Sorry. But, I tried to call you many times. You were lost somewhere. " Inaaya said looking confused at his reaction.

Aryan Khan's ears were turning red with embarrassment. He looked down and ran his fingers through his hair. Inaaya found it cute.

" Nowhere! What were you saying again? " Aryan asked.

She looked at him in surprise. Here, she was patiently updating him about his long schedules and important meetings, and her dear boss was not paying one bit of his attention. She cursed him in her mind.

" Did you seriously not listen? Even a bit? " Inaaya asked. 

" I might didn't. But, when I ask you to repeat yourself, do you have any problem with that Miss. Malik? You should not be the one asking me questions. " Aryan said.

His voice turned deep in a second. It was as if he got a hold of himself. His gaze was piercing, and it left Inaaya no room to answer back or be sarcastic.

" Cocky much. " Inaaya muttered under her breath. 

Therefore, Inaaya once again patiently repeated Aryan about his schedules and meetings. This time he paid full attention. 

" Umm, sir you have a meeting with Mr. Bennet at 11 a.m. in his office, regarding the real estate deal. I have prepared a presentation and wrote down the important points to discuss at the meeting. I have already drafted you a soft copy of the presentation. So, I guess I'll take my leave now and meet you at 11 a.m. " Inaaya said.

Aryan nodded his head in a positive manner, and this gave Inaaya her cue to finally leave the room.

" Inaaya, wait. " Aryan called her.

She was just about to open the door when his voice caused her to stop her tracks. She sighed and turned around.

" Before you go, make me an espresso. Then you may leave. " Aryan said keeping his eyes set on his i-pad screen going through the presentation.

" Yes. For sure, sir. " Inaaya said back and made her way to the coffee corner in the room.

She then made him his favorite espresso and silently got out of the room. 

Hey, lovelies! 

Sorry for the late update. 

Hope you all will like the chapter.

Stay safe <3