"Congrats, she couldn't find anyone since Lee left...or anyone she couldn't trust" Harry explained looking over at Y/n sitting up as well. "Do you want to continue, studying?" 

"Sure," Y/n said, Pippa was sitting on the armchair sleeping and making tiny noises. Y/n leaned down to look at the book, Harry looked over to her seeing the necklace that he gave her. He was still wearing the bracelet from their third year and didn't see himself taking it off soon. 

Y/n turned to him, to ask the question just now noticing how close their faces were. Harry's eyes glanced down at her lips. She noticed this looking over at Harry. He leaned forward and she slowly did the same. 

Y/n's mind was blank, and same with Harry's. They both leaned closer and closer to each other until their noses were touching and their lips were ghosting over each other. 

"Harry! Dumbledore wants to see you," A third-year said running into the common room. Y/n and Harry both jumped out of their skins.

"O-oh okay" Harry quickly spoke standing up, Y/n grabbing her book sitting on the couch and hide behind it scared that it would show if her face was red or not even though it felt like she was on fire. "I'll see you later?" 

"Y-Yeah..." Y/n studdered with a nod. Pippa jumped onto her lap cuddling up with her.  Harry nodded before rushing out of the portrait hole. Y/n didn't know how to feel about the whole thing. 

Harry didn't know how to feel as well, more frustrated at Dumbledore that he interrupted. The gargoyle leapt aside at the mention of toffee eclairs, and Harry took the spiral staircase two steps at a time, thinking about Y/n and what could have happened tonight before knocking on the door just as a clock within chimed eight.

"Enter," called Dumbledore, but as Harry put out a hand to push the door, it was wrenched open from inside. There stood Professor Trelawney.

"Aha!" she cried, pointing dramatically at Harry as she blinked at him through her large glasses. "So this is the reason I am to be thrown unceremoniously from your office, Dumbledore!"

"My dear Sybill," said Dumbledore in a slightly exasperated voice, "there is no question of throwing you unceremoniously from anywhere, but Harry does have an appointment, and I really don't think there is any more to be said..."

"Very well," said Professor Trelawney, in a deeply wounded voice. "If you will not banish the usurping nag, so be it...Perhaps I shall find a school where my talents are better appreciated..."

She pushed past Harry and disappeared down the spiral staircase;  "Please close the door and sit down, Harry," said Dumbledore, sounding rather tired.

Harry obeyed, noticing as he took his usual seat in front of Dumbledore's desk that the Pensieve lay between them once more, as did two more tiny crystal bottles full of swirling memory. "Professor Trelawney still isn't happy Firenze is teaching, then?" Harry asked.

"No," said Dumbledore, "Divination is turning out to be much more trouble than I could have foreseen, never having studied the subject myself. I cannot ask Firenze to return to the forest, where he is now an outcast, nor can I ask Sybill Trelawney to leave. have you managed the task I set you at the end of our previous lesson?"

"Ah," said Harry, brought up short getting out of his head. What with Apparition lessons and Quidditch and Ron being poisoned and getting his skull cracked and his determination to find out what Draco Malfoy was up to, and him trying to control his feelings for his bestfriend. 

Harry had almost forgotten about the memory Dumbledore had asked him to extract from Professor Slughorn. "Well, I asked Professor Slughorn about it at the end of Potions, sir, but, er, he wouldn't give it to me." There was a little silence.

call me yours ( harry j potter )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें