Chapter 37- He looked C-O-N-T-E-N-T

ابدأ من البداية

"Rosalyine?", I yelled for the head chef and she quickly came running towards me. Her eyes widened seeing me.

"Miss Avni?", she trailed off, clear confusion in her voice."I thought you were abducted."

"I was, but I escaped, now if you don't mind, could you please tell me where is everyone else?"

"Miss all of them went in search of you. Mrs Khanna dragged,", she fumbled," I mean took Mr Khanna with her to the commissioner's home. Mr Khanna sir and others went to some farmhouse. It's only James here, he's talking to the intruder."

"James is here?", I questioned. I grinned evilly, time for some fun." Rosalyine call James and tell everyone including yourself that no one is going to tell Mr Khanna that I'm back.", I commanded in Mr Khanna style."

~

I was on my 3rd pancake, I must say Rosayline cooks amazingly. After doing so much hard work I sat down at the dining table. What? I was hungry. Okay? All night I have been awake and when I'm awake I feel hungry. Don't judge.

So, I was just going to finish my third pancake when I heard loud noises, no, not noises I heard loud footsteps.

"Get that bastard in front of me DD, how dare he lie to Neil Khanna?", Ah! How much I missed this cold voice.

I quickly wiped my hands with a napkin ready for the scene that's going to take place within few minutes.

And just like I knew within 2 minutes and 3 seconds I heard a low whisper.

"Miss Mehta?", Mr Khanna's voice resonated in the big hall. I gave him the most innocent smile I could muster."In all flesh and blood."

The look on his face was quite difficult to describe. His eyes had a sparkle, a sparkle of liveliness but along with was disbelief.

Disbelief?

Did he think I could not make it back by myself?

That Chauvinistic son of a bachelor.

Hurried footsteps approached me, Mr Khanna stopped right in front of me and hesitantly touched my cheek."It's really you."

"Ding Ding! That's right. What would you like as a gift for your right answer?", I grinned wider if possible.

"It's really you. No part of my mind would dare to show me such sarcasm and mockery.", he wrapped his arm around me and my hands reached out to his shoulders.

"I feel special.", the smile on my face didn't seem to subside.

He nuzzled his nose with mine and a small smile appeared on his face and trust me when I say that I forgot to breathe for a second. The last time when he smiled, he looked so gorgeous but this time when he smiled he looked content & when I say content I mean C-O-N-T-E-N-T

And that's some big deal because making Mr Khanna satisfied was one of the hardest tasks you'll face in your life.

Suddenly his brown eyes darkened and icy coldness filled them." The f*ck is this?", his voice was low, threateningly low and my nose crinkled due to the sudden outburst. He tilted my face and traced my left cheek with his thumb. 

Shoot! he saw the fingerprints due to the slap.

"That f*cker.", Mr Khanna clenched his fists tightly making me laugh." How dare he touch you."

"Don't worry Mr Khanna I taught him a good lesson."

"Seeing the smile on your face I can guess you did.", Mr Khanna said, the content expression on his face was displaced by a proud look. Pride and adoration were twinkling in his eyes for me. Ony me!

"I did, didn't I?"

"Of course you did, my tigress.", he said and claimed my lips with his. How much I missed his warmth. A tear escaped my eye and Mr Khanna wiped it ever so gently as if I was made of glass and the next moment I hugged him tightly.

"I was scared." How? I don't know, why and how these words escaped my throat, but his next words flooded my heart with love, love for him.

"Me too.", it was just a whisper but the way his arms tightened around me said it all.

He reached out his hand and intertwined it with mine and once again his eyes turned a darker shade probably looking at the redness on my wrists."I'm going to kill that f*cker."

He left my hand and immediately my smile turned to a laugh."Where are you going, Mr Khanna? That f ahem no that idiot is here only."

Once I was done narrating the brave acts I pulled of course with little extra spice Mr Khanna hurried to the basement, me trailing behind him.

He was sitting tied to a wooden chair. James standing beside him in an attacking position.

"Isn't it the Khanna now?", his voice was raspy. His face was coated with dirt and blood."Hello, love."

"I hope I didn't kick hard.", I smirked.

He was psychotic, no doubt. After being hit by me and then by Mr Khanna's dangerous humongous bodyguard and in front of so many other guards he had the audacity to laugh."Trust me, love, you amazed me so much today that it increased my fascination towards you more."

Mr Khanna rolled the sleeves of his white shirt to his elbow.

No no don't go there.

'My God! How does this man look so sexy in everything he does?'

Dang it!

"Untie him and Everyone step back.", Mr Khanna ordered and I looked at him quizzically, what the hell runs in that brain of his?"That was for you too Miss Mehta."

"I haven't followed your any order till the date have I?" Mr Khanna raised his brow and moved towards Dwayne like a lion on his hunt.

Mr Khanna pulled Dwayne by his collar and punched him in the face. Oh boy! That must have hurt.

He laughed and winked at me making me cringe and the next moment a punch was thrown right at his eye."Do not eye what is mine, Dwayne.", his voice was so freakin' cold that beside me the others also shivered and quickly glued their eyes to the ground.

He brought him to his level," As long as it was me I was fine but how the f*ck did you dare to touch her.", he slapped Dwayne at his left cheek, blood oozed out of his mouth and the air filled with a metallic smell.

"When a lady says no, it means no.", and with one move he broke his hand. I closed my eyes due to the sudden shriek of pain by Dwayne.

"Make sure his every limb is broken, James.", Mr Khanna ordered and intertwined his hand with mine.

"You f..", and before he could complete a crash came.

Ah! That was some intense-

'hot'

-action I witnessed.

I hope you liked the chapter. 

No A/N for today.. My mum is yelling at me I'm in a rush.

Stay safe 

Love love

Apki seva mein sadev tatpar