☮︎𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍☮︎

Hello guyss :D
It's currently 1pm for me and I just want to publish another one lol
Well I will probably publish one around midnight again so 2 chapters in a day
Woooo
Yeah
Let's get started HWJDGWJH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I heard my alarm go off as I put it on silent. I turned my body and wanted to continue sleeping as I relised that I had school today. I groaned. I stood up, stretching myself a bit first. I went downstairs and made some breakfast and afterward I brushed my teeth and got dressed. As soon as I finished another alarm I set went off. It symbolised for me that it was time to go, I usually always had a clock like that so I wouldn't have to look at the clock to realise that it was too late.

I put on my shoes and started walking. In a few minutes of walking I spotted Kokichi. I walked over to him,"Hey Y/n-chan!" He said as he saw me too.
"Heyy." I quickly said back.
"How was your morning?" He asked.
"Well I first heard the alarm go off and I forgot that I had to go to school, then I did my morning routine and here I am. And yours?"
"Well I woke up, morning routine and then my mum's usual speak of 'Be careful and if someone bullies you tell me right away! Don't forget to always be next to Y/n, they will probably protect you!'." I giggled.
I was quite strong after all and people never really messed with me after I punched a bully till he bled.

We talked a bit more till we arrived at school. Kokichi and I ended up in different classes this year but I will make sure to pick him up right after my class is over.

I sat down on my seat and looked out of the window, quite bored. Until one thing caught my attention.
I looked at the door for a split second until I saw the girl from the store. It's like time stopped, my eyes widened as I realised it. I felt my heart beat up a bit more as well. She then spotted me too as she stopped in place too, her eyes seemingly widening in surprise.

In front of me was still an empty eat and she slowly walked there. Oh shit what am I supposed to say if she sits down there??
I quickly looked away as she came closer and closer to the seat and eventually sat down.

She put her bag right next to her seat and waited for a split second. Then she turned around with an awkward smile,"What a surprise to see you here, I thought in the store was the first and the last time."
I suddenly got really nervous,"Y-Yeah me too— what a surprise-" I said as I tried to look at her.
I was usually never this nervous, what's happening here???

The girl wanted to say something and opened her mouth, but closed it as quickly again.
"Oh by the way.. we didn't introduce ourselves yet right? My name is L/n Y/n, nice to meet you." I said as I tried to get the best smile possible onto my face.
"Oh right—" the girl nodded,"My name is Chabashira Tenko, nice to meet you too!" She said as she smiled back.