bakugo...

ayy I am bacc with chapter two hello folks and hope you enjoyyyyyy

Kirishima POV

Bakugo had been the first one to arrive to the sleepover, and I didn't make it there until almost everyone was there because I fell asleep. 

I walked in a little groggy and I spotted Bakugo eating chili dusted popcorn. I waved to him, and he waved back, a little pink dusted onto his cheeks. I was about to walk over when..

"Oh my gosh you finally made it, I was getting kinda worried ngl," Mina said as she rushed over.

"Oh really? Heh sorry," I replied. I started to walk over to Bakugo (again) when Mina yelled.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!?"

I ran over and grabbed Bakugo's hand, not realizing for a few seconds what I was doing. 

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" I said

"Ok I guess, whatever..." said Bakugo. We sat next to each other in the circle.

"I'll go first," Mina said "Hmmmm... TODOROKI!"

Todoroki looked around, and then pointed to himself with a confused/concerned expression. "Me?"

"Yes you, truth or dare?" Mina asked 

"I guess dare," Todoroki responded. 

Okay, I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Midoriya," Mina said with a devilish look in her eyes. 

"U-um, Ashido really? Th-this is uh- aUgH--!" Midoriya started to say before Todoroki quickly pulled him up, and they stared into each others eyes for a bit before Midoriya followed Todoroki into the closet. 

Midoriya POV

I was very taken aback by Ashido's dare, but I kinda wanted to go through with it, I kinda liked Todoroki since the sports festival. But I doubted that he liked me back. That was all out the window when Todoroki pulled me up, and we started to walk towards the closet.

Once I had shut the door he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. 

We pulled away to breathe and Todoroki whispered in my ear. 

"I've liked you ever since the USJ, and I was never sure if you liked me back..-"

"I like you too Todoroki," I said, pulling him into another kiss. 

We soon heard an alarm go off outside and Ashido opened the door.

"Alright, times up. You can come out now," Ashido said. 

"O-ok."

Kirishima POV

Midoriya and Todoroki walked out of the closet, both blushing a deep crimson. 

"Ok! Todoroki, its your turn!!" Mina said enthusiastically.

Todoroki looked around and his gaze eventually landed on me. 

"Kirishima..." he started "truth or dare"?"

"Umm, truth."

"Are you gay?"

"u-umm w-well, I guess that.. Yeah I am," I looked down at the floor, was Bakugo ok with that? Was he gonna support me?

"Oh phew, I thought I was the only one," Todoroki stated.

"What?" I said, taken aback.

"Oh no way bro, I'm bi!" Kaminari shouted from across the circle. 

A light pink started to dust Bakugo's cheeks again as I all of the sudden felt sleepy and leaned into him. I wonder what that meant, it couldn't be.. And I started to drift off. 

Bakugo POV

"I'm bi too," I said said rolling my eyes. "Just admit it, who in this class is not LGBT?" 

Mineta started to raise his hand. 

"Besides you," I glared at him. No one else raised their hands. "See what I mean? Anyway, its your turn Kiri-" I felt a dark blush spread across my face. "I mean shit head.." I looked away.

Shitty Hair hasn't moved yet. He seemed to be asleep, nestled on my shoulder, which made me blush. At least he didn't hear me call him by his real name. 

"I'm gonna take Shitty Hair to bed, you extras play without us," I said and picked up Kirishima in bridal style without waking him, which that earned an 'oooooooh' from Raccoon Eyes. 

I started to walk towards the elevator with sleeping Kirishima in my arms.

Idk why but i got really nervous when I started to write the first chapter. This book is probably not the best of quality because I am really just writing whatever comes to mind. But I still hope you enjoy this book. I will try to make the books I will write in the future better quality. God I was writing this at 3 AM :D

I rly wanted to include tododeku in this chapter sorry not sorry :'p

My yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDgZdEQjEeFpZF8zfawXgJA