Chapter 1

Ahana's p.o.v: 

Hi everyone , I am Ahana Sharma . 

I know you all might be thinking, she is gonna give her long, boring intro. hahaha, worry not, I am not gonna do so.

I am so happy today. Do you know why? 

Because today is Prom night in my college. And I am so excited about it. Today finally I am going to express my feelings for Sid. I am going to propose to him in front of all my friends. 

No one knows about it. I am telling you all only, so be quiet and keep my secret to yourself only, okay? 

Okay now, I have to get ready or else Samaira is gonna kill me.

Prom party

It was almost 7 when Samaira called informing me they were outside my house. So, I just checked myself one last time and went out of my apartment.

There they were, ready to go.

One of the things I like about my college is, they allow people from outside at prom as your partners. So, Sid took Nisha with him so that we all can enjoy ourselves together.

We all settled in the cars. Me, Samaira, and Prateek in one and Sid and Nisha in another. 

Soon we reached our college, the party is yet to start so we all decided to meet our other friends.

I was just roaming in the hall randomly looking for my friends when I heard my name.

" Have you seen Aahana's  dress today ?" 

"Yeah, how can she come looking this simple at her prom? I mean look at you, look at Nisha, and now look at her. I am telling you she is just a disgrace and a waste of time for you and your group. " 

Three girls were sitting and talking when I heard that. Normally people talking shit about me didn't affect me but what hurt me was Samaira sitting with them and listening and nodding at all this. 

Just when I was about to go away from there Aayan called my name and three heads and six pairs of eyes turned toward me.

"Ahana, where were you? I was searching for you for the past 10 minutes." Aayan said.

"Oh, I was just roaming."

"Let's go and dance, come," he said and I just nodded at him and turned towards Samaira before going with him. By now, she was standing and looking at me with guilt and hurt in her eyes.

But I guess it's too late to be guilty. 

I just went towards the dance floor rather than confronting her coz I know I will break down in front of her and in the end would forgive her and I did not wanna do either of that.

A slow romantic song was playing and suddenly Aayan dragged me to the middle of the dance floor and pulled me towards him. His hand was on my waist and the other was holding mine. I was not comfortable with the proximity of us and was trying to create some gap between us but his hold on my waist was a bit tight which wasn't allowing me.

Just then my sight caught Nisha, Sid, and Prateek. All three of them were watching me. Nisha was happy I guess thinking finally I got a partner or something, Sid's face was blank but his eyes confused me having a weird emotion in them and Prateek was watching me with concern. So, I just pleaded with him to save me with my eyes, and instantly he came to my rescue. 

" Can I have a dance with this gorgeous too?" Prateek said 

" Yeah sure, why not," Aayan said unwillingly but left us that instant.