I wouldn't take it back

Start from the beginning

"Liaaaa

"Liaaaa... are you ready yet?" Yuna whined outside of her door. "Come on... let's gooo."

"We're literally at my house, why are you rushing me?" Lia rolled her eyes as she opened the door.

"Wow... that's the most edgy thing I've ever seen you wear." Yuna looked her best friend up and down.

"And you described your outfit perfectly when we were eating lunch." Lia nodded.

"Ok come on, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin are already downstairs." Yuna pulled her out of her room and yanked her to the group of people. Yuna, Yeji, and Chaeryeong were talking amongst themselves while more people started coming in. Lia found Ryujin staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" Lia raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Ryujin smirked and looked away.

"Look, I don't wanna be pulled into one of your games, Ryujin." She crossed her arms. Ryujin looked back at her and pouted. "Don't even try."

"I know." Ryujin looked down. "You're no fun... I'm gonna go over there and talk to people."

"Don't do it in my room." Lia rolled her eyes. "And don't do anything stupid, we all know how that turns out."

"I know." Ryujin turned around and walked to a group of girls, Lia just watched her walk away.

"You're breaking your own rule right now." Yuna tapped her on the shoulder, startling the short girl.

"What rule?" She turned her head away from Ryujin.

"Check out books, not girls." Yuna smirked.

"No I didn't." She shook her head.

"You were totally just checking my cousin out." Yuna laughed. "I watched you stare at her ass. Don't lie either."

"I wasn't." Lia shook her head.

"Didn't you just say you didn't want to be sucked into her game?" The taller girl raised a brow. "Be careful Jisu, don't let her break your heart. You know how my cousin is."

"I wasn't checking her out."

"It seems like you're trying to convince yourself more than me." Yuna shrugged and walked away. I wasn't checking her out... was I? Lia went to her couch and sat there with a drink in her hand, waiting for the party to be over.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" Ryujin walked over to her and sat next to her on the couch. Lia looked at her and took another drink out of her bottle, handing it to Ryujin.

"I'm surprised you aren't up in one of our rooms fucking one of your toys." Lia shrugged as Ryujin took a drink of the beer she had handed her.

"I knew you'd be surprised, that's the only thing you ever expect from me." Ryujin chuckled. "That's not all I do."