first day on the job Ch2

First day on the job Ch 2

    So I was talking to some of the other servants, trying to find Miss. Molly. They say she was out shopping for supplies. 7:00 rolled around too soon.  Clancy had the breakfast ready. She made a plate for Young master Cody. I carried the tray up like I was instructed. It felt different from the time I walked up the steps just two hours before. I felt like I was being watched. Every time I looked around there was no one there. When I arrived at Master Cody I went in and down the small hallway. At the end was a large open room with Master Cody's bed. There were toys everywhere. There was also a table. I set the tray of food down on it. Then I went to go wake up Master Cody.

" Good morning master Cody."  I said.

"Oh hey!" Cody  relied.

"Your food is on the table over there. I'm going to go run your bath." I told him.

I went into the room I past when I walked down the small hallway in the wing. It was a very luxurious bathroom. After I ran the water, I went to go see what master Cody was doing. He was already done eating and was watching cartoons on his hugh flat screen TV. Then he stopped and went to take a bath. I took his tray and went down to the kitchen were Clancy was drinking coffee. Miss, Molly was there too. Good Now I could ask her about Madam Briann.

"Hi Miss. Molly!" I said.

"Oh hello, dear! How are you?" Clancy said.

"I was wondering if you could tell me about Madam Briann?" I asked her, getting strait to the point.

"Well of course my dear! You know I don't know everything, but I do know a little about her." she said.

She seemed a little nervous though, and Clancy walked out of the room the second I mentioned Madam Briann's name. She muttered something along the lines of, "Nothing good will ever come of this! I have warned you!"

Well that's chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!! What do you think Miss. Molly will tell him????

To keep you waiting!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

~itaikitty~