06. locked up in a cage

Start from the beginning

"you did love dad──you see usually there's a difference between present and past text" Juliet shrugged, pettiness laced in her voice "well what's gotten into you smarty pants" her mum chuckled playfully slapping her leg "I'm serious mum, you can divorce that freak and we can leave maybe to Sunnyvale and live with your parents I can get a job, you can go back to waitressing at that diner you always talked about──we can be happy!" Juliet encouraged her mum waving her arms around like a maniac.

"there's a funny thing about the Salvatore name" her mother grabbed her hand "it's easy to get it and harder to get rid of it" Andrea sighed placing a soft kiss on her daughters head "and anyways you can't run away when your grounded" she reminded the girl walking out "me and Cooper are going to the cinema tonight" she shook her shoulders acting excited before closing the door.

"didn't even call him dad" Juliet muttered to herself before putting on her radio and some magazines to occupy herself throughout the night.

Two hours pass and Juliet through her last magazine on the ground "187" she counted looking at the pile of papers on the floor before jumping out of bed to have a shower and playing some Michael Jackson on her cd player since her parents weren't home and she finally could stop listening to classical music.

The music was so loud she couldn't hear her phone ringing from her bedroom or the shadowy figure making it's way through the Salvatore mansion. After stepping out and putting all her jewelry on she wrapped a perfectly white towel around her body and walking back into her room to see her pillows ruffled around a little.

Must've been when she jumped up to have a shower.

The girls eyes lingered on the pillows before her telephone started ringing scaring the girl. "Hello?" she asked not knowing who would call at this type of night "Juliet! oh my god I thought you died, are you dead?" Simons raspy voice called through the phone "no just grounded" Juliet laughed to herself "why would I be dead?" she asked moving her wet hair to the side to airdry some more "we've called you like eight times" he sighed catching his breath.

It was like he couldn't breath until he knew she was safe.

"Simon you're scaring me" Juliet said looking around her room not seeing the shadowy finger walk into the bathroom "there's this Sunnyvale kid Peter who's terrorizing all of us dressing up as the skull mask guy that killed Heather" he rushed out in one sentence "well it's not like he can get into my house it's locked" Juliet muttered as she heard some rustling in the bathroom.

Taking a deep breath in fear rose to the top of her chest "I'm actually going to second that" she whispered, her lips now trembling from the fear "Juliet?" Simon asked with no reply "just please stay on the call I need to check something out" she said placing the telephone down not hearing Simons words.

"Yeah──always".

Taking a deep breath in she adjusted her towel so it wouldn't fall "hey Peter can you please go scare the shit out of someone else!" she yelled stepping in to see Peter rummaging through her cabinet look at her holding a bloody knife in his hand .

"oh shit"

Peter lunged at her with the knife making the girl scream which was loud enough to reach Simon through the phone "Juliet!" he yelled into the phone signaling Kate over to him so they could both hear it.

Juliet on the other hand was having a hard time pulling Peter off of her as his knife was inches away from her face as he held grip on her necklace "get off of me please!" she pleaded as Simon was still on the phone panic rising throughout him.

Peter was just there at Kates how could he get to Juliet's so quickly. 

Finally gaining control of one of her legs she raised her knee up hitting Peter in the balls making him falter for a second giving Juliet time to throw him off of herself as his grip on the necklace tightened and ripped off her neck as she stood up using one hand to hold her towel and the other grabbing the only thing she could to protect herself.

An extremely hot curling iron. 

"Juliet!" Simons voice yelled through the phone as she watched Peter stand back up but instead of going back after the girl  he lifted up the necklace and jumped through the window completely dismissing the girl he just tried to kill.

"You sick bastard!" Juliet cried as she placed the curling iron down scrambling over to the phone to a practically screaming Simon "Simon?" she asked tears strolling down her face "Juliet! oh thank fuck you're okay" he sighed wiping away the single tear that had gone down his face as he heard the screams of the girl he was falling for and he wasn't able to do anything. 

"you stayed on" she sniffed a smile somehow finding a way onto her face after her experience,

"I promised didn't I──come meet us at Deena's near 64th" he told the girl who was still in tears "I can't I'm grounded" she sniffed "your telling me your grounded and your parents are out and they don't expect you to sneak out even in a life or death situation" Simon sarcastically commented through the phone.

"I've never been grounded before"

"clearly"

new face claim #speakfromtheheartbflletcher

I legit got scared just writing this 

I try and write stuff so it fits with the movie and not just to my liking because like Juliet wasn't really friends with Kate and Deena and she was only hooking up with Simon pre movie