My mother then got up from the couch and walked towards me. "He's cute," she said as she smirked, walking away. I looked down as my face turned red. Thank goodness Rebecca isn't here right now. I don't think I can deal with that amount of embarrassment.

"You ready?" Sam asked. I looked up, clearing my throat, "uh-huh"

The car ride was silent except for the music playing.

I really wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know what to say.

Soon we arrived at this place I didn't even recognize.

"This place opened up a few weeks ago...Natasha and I passed it when we were on our way to the museum last week," Sam said, lightly tapping the steering wheel. "Oh, it...it uh looks like a nice place," I said, playing with the seat belt.

"Yeah, let's go in," Sam said as he turned off the car, taking off his seat belt.

We got in, and Sam paid for a two-people table. A waiter came, and she assists us in finding our table. 

Once we sat down, the waiter asked us what drinks we wanted. "Uhh...I'll have a cocktail," Sam said. the waiter nodded, then looked at me, "and for you, sir?" I looked up at her and said, "I'll have a cocktail too, thanks," she smiled, "great! I'm Brandy, and I'll be your waiter for today. I'll come back after a while to get your order. If you need anything, call for me!" she said as she began walking away.

"Soo," Sam started saying, messing with his sleeve slightly, which caused me to looked down at his chest. I really need to stop doing that. "How's your family life?" I looked away and chuckled at his attempt in making a conversation.

"My sister is an asshole, my mom's alright, and my dad..he's dead, what do you think?" Sam immediately looked at me, "Bucky, I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have asked." I chuckled, "it's cool, Sam. He wasn't being responsible when he was driving. I mean, look at my left arm now." I said as I raised my left arm for him to see. I then added, "Plus, he wouldn't have accepted me if he knew I was bi-sexual b-" I stopped talking as I realized what I said.

"You're bi?" Sam asked, clearly shocked. "uh-did I say that?" I nervously chuckled. Before Sam could respond, the waiter came back. 

"Here's your drink," Brandy said, putting them on the table. "Thanks," Sam said, still looking at me. "Yeah, thank you," I murmured, looking at Sam before looking down at the table.

The waiter looked at us, waiting for us to say our orders. "Um, are you ready to order something?" She asked, looking at Sam then at me. "No, we haven't decided what we wanted. Can you give us five more minutes?" Sam asked as he looked at Brandy. She nodded and walked away again. 

Sam picked up the menu, looking at it, before asking, "So your bi?" I nodded, even though he wasn't looking at me. "Yeah, yeah I guess I am," I replied, looking at my menu. Sam put his menu down and looked at me. "That's amazing, Buck! When'd you figure it out?" He asked, smiling. I chuckled nervously before replying, "last month."

"Does Isabella know?" Sam asked as he took a sip of his cocktail. "N-no, I haven't told her yet. You're actually the only one that knows, other than my ma and Rebecca." Maybe Jacob even knows too. "Oh, well, I'm honored," Sam joked as he looked down at the menu again. I smiled and took a sip of my cocktail.

Brandy came again and took our orders. We ordered something basic - burgers and fries -.

As we started eating, I decided to ask about his family life too. "So, how's your own family life?". He scoffed and looked down, "my sister is something else, my mother's an asshole, my mother's boyfriend is an asshole, my father's an asshole, his girlfriend...well, I never met her. I also have a half-brother, but we never met. My family life is such a mess." I looked at him, "oh, uh I'm sorry to hear that, Sam. If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me." Sam looked at me, putting some fries in his mouth, he said, "thanks."

We then started talking about other things about ourselves. I learned so much more about him.

It was now 6 pm when we decided to call it a day. 

The car ride was filled with laughter, loud chatting, and horrible singing.

We arrived shortly after as Sam parked his car outside my house.

"Today was fun," I said, looking at him as a smile made its way to my lips. "Agreed," Sam chuckled.

It was silent for a few minutes before I broke it -

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"For sure"

"Alright, bye," I said as I took off the seat belt.

"Bye" Sam smiled

I got out of the car, a smile still on my face, and started walking to my front door, but not before watching Sam drive off.

Maybe tomorrow wouldn't be so bad.

A/N

Chapter 12 done <3

Jacob seems nice right? (I'm totally not laughing at my joke rn)

Reminder: Did you drink water today? If not, GO DRINK WATER YOU UNHEAlTHY HUMAN (I really need to take my own advice x_x)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <33

*kisses*

💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾