I crave what they have. I want to have it with Sam. I want to hold him, kiss him, and just touch him in general, even though I'm in a relationship with someone else. I shouldn't be having these thoughts, but I can't help it.

Jacob's being so pushy and protective over Sam.

I'm surprised Steve and Natasha even support this.

Well, you can clearly see that they're annoyed about the fact that Jacob is everywhere Sam is. 

Jacob barely even lets them talk to him. Sam, on the other hand, waves him off and goes to talk to his friends - Steve and Natasha -.

Sometimes he even leaves Jacob to come and hang out with me, which I'm happy about.

Just seeing Jacob's angry face is enough for me to keep calling Sam over to sit with me.

Jacob does not deserve Sam.

It was 1 pm on Sunday when I heard my phone buzz. I reached for it across my bed to check who messaged me. I saw that Sam texted me, and I debated if I should open it or ignore it.

After a few minutes of debating with myself, I opened the message.

Birdbrain: Hey! Want to grab lunch with me?

I wanted to see Sam again, but not if Jacob was around.

Me: What about Jacob?

Birdbrain: He can't make it

Me: so I was your second choice?

Birdbrain: of course not!

Birdbrain: He called me to tell me he's spending his day with his family

Birdbrain: And you and I have been distant...y'know we can make up for lost times, now that we're alone?

Me: Oh, sure!

Me: When do you want to meet up?

Birdbrain: Right now?

Birdbrain: If that's okay, of course.

Me: Yes, that's good. Come pick me up.

Birdbrain: okay

I went inside my closet, trying to find something casual to wear, but something that'll look good too.

I pulled out a blue plaid shirt with black jeans. Does this look good?

"James! There's someone here for you!", My ma yelled for me. "I'll be down in a minute ma!," I yelled back as I put on the shirt and jeans. I ran to the bathroom to fix my hair and to see if I looked alright.

After I finished, I walked - because I thought I'll seem desperate if I run - downstairs.

Sam was wearing a dark purple button-up long sleeve shirt with black jeans. The shirt is super tight on him too, - is he trying to kill me with his muscles? I forced my eyes to looked away from them to see my ma and him talking.

They started laughing at something he said. Damn, he really is charming to everyone.

My mother looked towards the stairs, about to call me again, when she noticed me staring, she said, "oh, look! he's finally here!" she chuckled. Sam then got up from the couch and walked towards the door, waiting for me to follow him.