"... and that's all I can tell you."

"So that's why I'm so important to you. I really am related to a pureblood. Not just Juri."

"Exactly."

I took a deep breath. It was hard to take in, but I understood what happened. "Kaname... There are bad people in this worlds. Bad vampires. I know I'm in a realm of my own here, but I want to protect the good in the world. Bad people, bad vampires and whatever other bad in the world can be killed, but the good needs to be protected. What can I do to help?"

"Keep working on those blood pills. Keep bringing peace. And, I'd like you to marry and aristocrat. One that I personally trust. I thought about what you told me a while, about expanding the Kuran family line. About expanding pureblood family in general. I want you to be the one to do that."

"Yes, Lord Kaname."

He put a hand on my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "My Lady Erika, you'll be just fine. And if you need help with anything, just as Hanabusa. You might not know this, but he's a researcher in the vampire world. He's quite good."

"I will."

The rest of the day was pretty slow. Eventually, I just left class. I couldn't think. My hunger got so bad. I went right for the Moon Dormitories. Akatsuki made me a hot cocoa. We sat on the couch. He looked incredibly worried. I knew just what he was thinking. He was wondering what was wrong with me. Why my thirst for blood suddenly got bad. It was my memories. My brain and my body was fighting each other. My stomach not even wanting to get involved. If I started rejecting the blood tablets, it would be horribly bad. Yes, I was pureblood, but in a whole other sense. But if I was a pureblood, I was also a cannibal. Drinking human blood as a half human. It was disgusting. I was so appalled by it all.

Hanabusa walked in at that moment. "Oh, Erika, what are you doing here during the day?"

"Blood stop."

"Already?"

Akatsuki sighed. "They're getting a lot closer together."

"There's something wrong, isn't there, Erika?"

"Nothing to worry about, Hanabusa."

He put his hands on his hips. "I don't believe that for a second. Not after what Lord Kaname was saying last night. There's something bothering you. Has your crush gotten too bad?"

I looked down to see my hot cocoa starting to crystallize. I jumped out of my seat, knocking the chair over. The panic set in. I was breathing heavy, my heart beat the only thing I could hear for a moment. Both Hanabusa and Akatsuki tried to come near me, but I stopped them.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed. "Get Kaname! Now!"

"Akatsuki, you're faster! Get Lord Kaname! I'll make sure she's safe! I promise!"

"I'll be right back, Eri. I'll bring help."

Once Akatsuki was out of the room, Hanabusa sent all the vampires away. Making sure nobody would bother me. I held myself tight. "Nobody is going to bother us, Erika. Please tell me, what's going on? Is this some sort of pureblood thing?"

"I can't control my powers." I groaned in pain. "I can't... I'm not used to this. My head is splitting and my body is freezing inside out! I don't know why, but you can't touch me! I'll freeze you to death! And my hunger..."

"Your hunger keeps increasing?"

"Kaname told me a bit about my past earlier. Says I have to marry someone. I'm a pureblood, and you just won't understand. I'm half human, but two fourths Kuran and two fourths another pureblood family. I don't know how to control this, and I've got a feeling it has to do what Kaname told me."