1

Snoring softly in your bed you were awakened from the vibration coming from your phone. It was a incoming FaceTime call from your friends.

"Hello?" You yawned.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!" They cheered making you sit up and smile.

"Thank you, you guys are so sweet."

"Hurry and get dressed we're waiting for you outside!" Yuji chirped.

"Ok I'll be down in a second- OUTSIDE?! Im not even ready yet!" Panicking you quickly showered and picked out a nice outfit and ran outside to your friends.

Yuji, Nobara, and even Megumi gave you a group hug.

"Today's all about you (Y/N)." Nobara smiled patting you on your back.

"So what do you wanna do first (Y/N)?" Yuji asked.

"Hmmm."

From go carts, to shopping, to the movies, you guys did it all. The sun was beginning to set and you were preparing to go home.

"Oh no way, you still have to open our presents!" Yuji whined.

"Ok ok." You giggled rubbing his head.

"Here (Y/N), I got this for you." Megumi said handing you a small box. Opening it you found a bracelet with your name on it.

"Thank you gumi." You kissed his cheek turning him a shade of light pink.

"Us next!" Nobara and Yuji jumped in knocking Megumi out of the way.

Handing you a card they both grinned brightly waiting for you to flip it over.

"Whats this?" You asked.

"We rented you a girlfriend!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" You panicked.

"I told them not to (Y/N)." Megumi said shaking his head.

You blushed hard. You always found girls attractive but you never were confident enough to talk to them, now you have a girlfriend.

"This is nice and all but I dont think I can do this." You said shyly.

"Nonesense!" Throwing you in the car they drove you to your date.

"Guys..."

"Relax (Y/N), you'll do fine. She should be here any minute. Call us and tell us how it goes!" Nobara shouted.

Before you could respond she drove off leaving you to have a existential crisis.

You were in the middle of Tokyo and the thought of going on a date gave you butterflies. Looking at your feet two more stopped in front of you making your heart pound.

"Are you (Y/N)?" The voice asked. Nodding you lifted your head slowly.

Blue eyes met yours as you and the girl blushed at each others shyness.

"Hi... im Kasumi Miwa."

"Im (Y/N) (L/N), its nice to meet you." You smiled.

"Lets get going." She smiled before interlocking her arm around yours heating your face again.

"This is ok right?" She asked, her blush rivaling yours.

"Yeah." You whispered thinking to yourself how cute this girl was.

Coming inside the restaurant you were seated and enjoyed your dinner, learned about your date and even possibly hoped to see her again.

Suddenly Yuji and Nobara sat in front of you.