All In A'days Work

Start from the beginning

"Yea did you see the income email?" Momo asks. "Yea we have to open up bank accounts, and they view how much money we make over a certain amount of time." You say. "For what?" Mina asks. "To make sure people don't just say they have a job and slack off, and just having a single job won't get you to the mark of money you have to make to get a good grade in management, you're gonna have to pick up side hustles 'n shit." Reira says. "Yea I teach private swim lessons." Tsu says. "Twin- kinda. I teach classes at the gun range." You say.

"I applied for part time at the Zoo." Reira says. "As an exhibit?" Ochaco asks. "I'm so close to beating the hell out of you. But no. I honestly should probably learn more about animals, it stinks there but I hear it pays good. On top of it I would be an asset to them since I can literally turn into the animals, so I'm sure I'll get it." Reira says. "I think I'm gonna do part time at that gymnastics thing across town, I'm pretty good." Mina says. "This is sickening. I have two part time jobs, on top of school, and I have a Hero intern coming up, AND exams are around the corner. I don't even have time for my love life, to see my family, I don't even have time for nothin. I'm working every single day. I'm depressed" You say.

"Preaching to the choir." Momo says. All the girls got dressed and made their way out to lunch. "Where the guys?" Jirou asks. "I dunno but they need to hurry up, I need Katsuki to drive me to work." Reira says. "Oh shit I forgot about early dismissal. We're out after lunch right. I wonder if Izuku wants to walk with me." You ask. "Ochaco where you working?" Momo asks. "I have three, I work at Petsmart, The icecream shop up the road, and the electronic store." She says. "Damn girl pop off kero ." Tsu says.

The boys shuffle out of the locker room- "JESUS YALL WAS FUCKING WHAT TOOK SO DAMN LONG!?"Mina shouts. "Whats got your drawls in a dump." Sero asks. "YOU FINNA MAKE ME LATE FOR WORK- LETS GO." She says. "AH FUCK I FORGOT." Sero says shoving his phone in his pocket. "You ready ape?" Bakugo asks. "Racially motivated but yea lets go." Reira says. Everyone begins making their way to the door, you spot Izuku.

"Hey!" You shout. He looks up and smiles when he sees you. "Hey y/n." He says holding the door for you. You walk through and he steps behind you. "I hear you work at the mall?" You say. "Yea, foot locker-." He says. "I work at Build-a-Bear." You say. "NO WAY! Thats like right across the hall from me!" He says. "Yea! I was wondering if- you wanted to go together." You say. "Of course. Do you need to stop at your house to get your uniform?" He asks. "No its in my bag- you?" You ask. "Nah I got mine.." He says.

You both walk to his car- well his moms old one. Since he only had his permit- and so did you. It was best to take an older Nissan that was easy to drive, and didn't go very fast. Izuku opened the door for you and you got in. He got into the drivers and made his way to the mall. It was a pretty quick drive. When you both made it to the mall you parted ways into the men's and women's bathrooms to change. Once you came out in your khaki pants, a white button down and a blue apron and some blue and white 1's. You looked over to see Izuku waiting on his phone in black ripped jeans the signature striped footlocker shirt and some black 97's.

"Why your uniform so much cuter than mine?" You ask. "WHATTT? You look adorable." He says. It kinda makes your heart jump. "I- Uh mean you. You look really nice!" He corrects. You just nod and start walking. He follows alongside of you. A few minutes of walking through the thick crowd you make it to the hall. He goes left- you go right. And work begins.

~

"So you understand everything?" Your manager asks. "Yea Janae, thanks for walking me through it." You say. "No problem- I'm off to lunch so 'see ya." She says walking out. You stand at the counter and pull out your phone. You we're just scrolling through social media for the most part. A tall slender woman walks in with two kids, that looked similar. "Hi ma'am!" How can I help you?" You ask. "Hey do you guys do birthdays?" She asks. "Yes, would you like to book us?" You ask. "Yes. 5 o'clock." She says. "Tomorrow?" You ask.