Chapter 430 - 439

Start from the beginning

_________________________

Chapter 431: Found (3)

"Yes, the queen." The man immediately cast an image. Qin Jiyou who was invisible in the corner also saw the image above. When he saw the image above clearly, his heart sank. It was indeed Bud. In other words, Xinxin is also in the research base.

"It's really a foreign plant," "Ai Yufu" stroked her stomach and said, "Ah" suddenly, her stomach moved and her feelings were a bit painful.

The man next to her immediately supported her nervously, "Queen, what's the matter with you? Are you okay?"

"Quickly, get that man's blood, quick!" "Ai Yufu" said anxiously, "My babies are hungry again, go!"

"Yes! I'll get the blood right away!" The man immediately walked into the inner room.

Qin Jiyou glanced at painfully stroking... the woman touching her belly followed the man into the inner room, and saw the man... touching a book on a shelf, twisting it quickly, aside A door opened on the wall of.

The man hurriedly entered, and Qin Jiyou followed him. As soon as he entered, he smelled a **** and rancid smell. After passing through the passage, it was a cage. I saw instruments outside and lying inside. There was a skinny and weak person, dirty and unable to see his face.

There was also a Zerg guarding inside. The Zerg saw the man coming and immediately stood up respectfully and asked, "My lord, are you here to get blood again?"

The man's face... was very impatient and urged, "Hurry up, the queen's stomach hurts again. Be careful if the queen is angry!"

When the Zerg heard it, he bowed his head and said immediately, he just took the equipment and looked for a suitable location for a long time, but he couldn't find it.

"What are you doing so slowly!" The man finally couldn't help getting angry.

The Zerg said aggrievedly, "My lord, the blood in this human body has almost been drawn, and there is only one last breath left. I don't know where to draw blood..."

"Past, I'll come!" The man pushed past the Zerg and ripped off the cloth from the lying human, looking for a suitable location. However, he did not find it after searching for a long time. There were pinholes everywhere. With a layer of skin left, his gaze shifted to his head, "Push it in and take the brain out!" The man twisted the head of the person on the bed, and the face of the person on the bed directly faced Qin Jiyou.

At this time, Qin Jiyou recognized who this person was!

"Why the queen only needs this person's blood, and so many other humans..." The Zerg complained while fiddling with equipment and preparing to draw his brains.

"What do you know, the blood of this man must be different from that of other humans! If it were the same, the queen would have sucked him up a long time ago, and it won't let him live for so long..."

"Oh..." The Zerg was scolded by the man and did not dare to echo. He raised the equipment and was about to... insert it into Mu Fengnian's mind. Suddenly, the Zerg felt a pain in his arm. When he looked over, he found that his arm was gone...

And it seemed as if it didn’t feel the pain. It was stunned for a while, and still didn’t understand why its arm was suddenly gone. Another man looked around with caution, but he didn’t see any human beings. However, it still felt that there was something here. Three creatures exist.

Qin Jiyou quickly attacked and immediately gathered the Zerg in front of Mu Fengnian and crushed it. Another man also quickly...attacked at the open place, but he didn't attack anything. He watched him helplessly. The same kind instantly became scum, and it immediately retreated to the door in fright, trying to escape.