Chapter 380 - 389

Chapter 380: Best result, draw

"Alright!" Luo Rui said, and the people of the empire stopped immediately, and the people of the alliance also stopped.

After calming down, Luo Rui looked at Mu Qingxin, "Mu Qingxin's handwriting is very beautiful. I think her writing is better than mine. I lost."

"Rory!"

"Second brother!"

"His Royal Highness..."

The people of the Empire looked at Luo Rui in shock. They didn't expect that Luo Rui would consciously give up. The Alliance was also stunned. They didn't expect the people of the Empire to give up so readily.

Mu Qingxin also looked at Luo Rui in amazement. When she looked up, she saw Luo Rui staring straight at herself. Mu Qing felt a little uncomfortable. She didn't like others to admit defeat without arguing, making it seem like she had done something. Yes, he said, "No, you didn't lose!"

At this time, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin, and the people in the alliance were even more anxious. Don't be fooled by others, this silly girl, what should I do if he admits defeat?

"Actually, how to appreciate calligraphy works? Is there a specific standard for calligraphy appreciation? This is a question often asked by people who care about and love calligraphy. In short, you can answer with one sentence of an ancient person: "The standard of learning, It can be used as a standard of appreciation."

Therefore, in today's calligraphy competition, everyone agreed that there were two works, but which one is better and which one is not? This is indistinguishable, because the character is like the person, each person's character is different, and everyone's appreciation is also different, so you did not lose, of course I did not lose, if we can, we can each other Learn and continue to progress together! "

"Okay! Well said! Haha... I also feel that in today's calligraphy competition, the writing of the two characters is very good, and it is impossible to tell which is good and which is bad. It is all good!" Haqilin said in agreement, and felt relieved. After a sigh of relief, she gave Mu Qingxin a big thumbs up in her heart.

When Luo Rui took the initiative to surrender, Haqilin felt unhappy. His surrender was like charity. Does their alliance owe this victory? Besides, winning or losing is not what you say, do you want to lose? Do not! And Mu Qingxin's words just solved this problem. In this case, it's a draw. If you don't lose or you won't win, we won one more game than you anyway, haha!

The final result of the calligraphy competition is a draw! Everyone agreed to this result, and it was also a result of happiness. The people of the empire were even more relieved. Fortunately, the second prince did not insist on losing. If we lose again, this friendly match is really lost! ! !

"Um... Mu Qingxin, the game is over, can you tell us, what do you mean by this content?"

At the end, Dean Haqilin didn't hold back and asked, the people who were about to leave immediately stopped and looked at Mu Qingxin one after another. They were also very curious.

Mu Qingxin looked at the "List of Masters" and slowly said, "This list of Masters is a historical allusion to the ancient blue star. Legend has it that in the first year of the Shu Zhangwu (221 years), an ancient named Liu Bei became emperor and Zhuge Liang was the prime minister. In the first year of Shu Han Jianxing (223), Liu Bei died of illness and entrusted Liu Chan, Liu Bei's son, to Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang implemented a series of relatively correct political and economic measures to make the territory of Shu Han prosperous. In order to achieve national unity, After quelling the southern rebellion..., Zhuge Liang decided in the fifth year of Jianxing (227) to attack Wei in the north, planning to capture Wei's Chang'an. Before he left, he wrote a letter to the master, which is the "List of Masters."