Jachary - Mute

In which Jack doesn't talk and zach changes thing

Requested by 

Jack's POV

"Jack! Hurry up! You're gonna be late!" My mom yells to me

I grab my book bag and run downstairs. I hug my mom goodbye and start to run out the door.

"Wait Jack, don't you wanna eat breakfast?" I shook my head no.

"Ok Jack! Have a good day at school!" I give a thumbs up and sign 'Love you mom' back at her and walk out of the door

-

As I'm walking to my locker I bump into someone. I fall onto the floor.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there! I'm Zach," I look at him with raised eyebrow, "Uhh What's your name?" 

'Jack' I sign

"I'm not sure I understand what that means, Maybe I can Get your number and you can text me what you wanna say."

I blush, and hand him my phone. he texts me and I text "Hi, I'm Jack. I'm Mute."

"Well that makes a lot more sense!" He says

The bell rings

"Welp, Gotta get to class!" He says

I nod and wave at him

He waved back and smiled. I blush and turn around to get stuff out of my locker.

-

I walk into my first period and go to sit in my usual seat, and Zach is sitting in my seat. I smile and see that he is reading a book on sign language. 

I text him saying "You're in my seat." He looks up and smile when he sees me. He waves at me and says "I would have never guessed that you were a Junior." I nod and text him saying "Yeah, I'm full of surprises. Anyway, are you new to the school?" He nods

I sit down next to him and class starts.

-

After the school day ends

I walk out of school towards my car only to be stopped by Zach.

I wave and he says "Hi um I know we just met but I was wondering if maybe you would wanna go on a date with me?" 

I blush and grab my phone texting him "Why? Why would you wanna go on a date with me? I can't even talk on our date."

"Even so, I think you are beautiful boy and you seem to have a great personality even if you don't talk. And, no one said that we have to have a date to where we talk! We could go a movie, or an arcade, or go bowling or something. No talking whatsoever."

I smile and text "It's a Date (:"

He smiles and walks away after saying, "I'll text you later to discuss days and times!"

-

I get home with a big smile on my face, I place my stuff down and walk into the kitchen where my mom, Sydnie, Ava, and Isla are. "Hi Jack," Ava says, "Why so smiley?!" 

'I've got a date' I sign "Awww" All 4 females say simultaneously 

"Who is she?" Says Sydnie

My smile leaves my face I sign 'Guys, I'm Gay'

"aww bubby its ok" My mom says

I smile.

I stopped talking after my dad found out that I'm gay, he started abusing me and asking why I can't be normal and like girls. Someone found out that he was hurting me and I was sent to LA to live with my mom and sisters.

-

TODAYS THE DAY!! ZACH IS TAKING ME OUT ON A DATE TODAY!! I'm so excited! I get dressed up in some sweats and a T-shirt and I hear a knock on the door. I go get it and there stands Zach, holding some flowers.

He gives me the flowers and I welcome him in.

He meets my mom and then takes me out.

-

3 years later   |   Zach's POV

Me and Jack now live together

I love him so much, talking or not. He is the most precious thing ever to walk the Earth, he's an angel on earth.

His head that was once laying on my chest lifts up. He looks me in the eyes and then kisses my lips.

He then does the unexpected, I then hear a beautiful voice saying "I love you".

my Jaw drops and I start crying. I kiss all over his face and hugging him so tight. "I love you" I say back.

I'm so glad I can help him through tough things like his selective mutism.

A/N EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWWWW this story was soooo gross EW EW EW EW EW EW EW