When I get to my car I open it up and put my stuff in the back seat . I hear a loud Male voice .

"What is that?" The stranger asks . And then he passes by . I walk to the right side of the car.  And I see it .

My car has been keyed.  Bold letters dance on the side of my car, spelling the words : LEAVE OUR MEN ALONE!

What the fuck ? Kayla.

I close the car and head back inside . And right where she was before I left is exactly where I find her .

"What the fucking shit is wrong with you bitch?" I yell at her face . There are no people left , so I make sure I dont cause much of a scene .

"Ms Miller, how unprofessional.  "She says , clearly holding a smile back . This bitch.

"Dont you professional me , you asshole ! Why in this fucking world , would you fucking key a million dollar car? One that can buy your entire life? What the fuck is wrong in brain Kayla!

Just tell me , I'll refer you to a therapist or something! How the fuck am I supposed to drive in public with a keyed car ? What the butt is wrong with you , I could just..." I groan while pulling her hair .

Her bitch friend pulls my claws from her head and I stomp my foot onto hers , she squeals and limps a few feet away .

I slap Kayla's head against the receptionist table.

"Bitch why you like to cause trouble? " I ask pounding her head again. Then I leave her.

"You clearly have not learnt your lesson , the next time I put my hands on you . You're going straight to the grave ! Along with whichever bitch decided to push you out of her pussy!" I yell walking away from both of them to watch the footage .

I'm so angry with this bitch , and I'm not even sure if my baby can handle this much anger .

When I get up there,  I literally push the big guy away . I click on the outside footage and I find it the one from my parking site.

"You,  come here , I want you to zoom whoever it is that is seen close to my car ."I say pointing a finger at him .

He bolts forward and immediately zooms in the footage.  After watching a few people walk by my car , we notice one figure . Dressed fully in black and head covered in a hoodie .

Their face is not clear but I can see everything else . Including how thick she is , and right there is conformation that Kayla did not directly key my car  , but it's possible that she paid someone .

I stomp back to my car and drive back home . Whoever did this is going to face my wrath .

I immediately call the dealership when I get home.

"BMW New York, Aaron speaking ,  how may I help you?" He says .

"Hi Aaron. " I say and i literally hear his smile from my end .

"Oh , evening Ms Miller , how may I help you this fine evening?" He asks , much more peppier than when he first answered.

"Aaron , some dildo decided to key my car . The one I bought five months ago . So I'm making two orders right now okay?

I'm making an appointment for my car to be repainted , y'all can take as much time as you want with it . And I want that BMW my fiance and I came to watch last week while y'all were test driving it." I say and he pauses .

"The brand new BMW G60 5 series? It's literally fresh out of test driving and it's the only one in the world so that makes it very expensive. " he struggles to let out.

"Oh Aaron , money is not a problem. " I reply . My love for BMWs is going to kill me , literally . The new one is really , really fast .

"Okay,  I'll fix it up for you and it'll be ready for you when you drop of your car . " He says .

"I'm dropping it off early tomorrow morning okay?" I say to him.

"Okay,  I'll be waiting.  Have a good day." He says then the phone dings and the call ends.

The next day , Ace had to go to where ever it is he goes to again and me? Well little old me is picking up my new car .

I park infront of the secluded dealership . Aaron appear and gives me the warmest smile .

He lightly hugs me and I hug him back .

The exchange goes by quickly and in minutes I find myself driving to work in a BMW that is the only one in the world right now .

I find people staring at me. When I reach Smith Industries,  I rev the engine even louder so that it makes those pop sounds and literally all eyes are on me , I should do this often.

I step out of the car and I notice that two bodyguard have been waiting there best where I park .

I get out of the car and I ask then what they're doing there.

"Mr Bernett told us that we are to keep you car from being neared at unless that person has a written and signed permission from from you." He says , not even sparing me a second glance .

Jason's porche enters the parking and he parks it directly next to my shining black car .

"Wow , Cassiey? New ride?" He asks , after eagerly stepping out of the car.

"Yea the latest." I reply and he smiles as if asking for reassurance to check it out and I nod once .

"Wow " I hear from a distance as he glances the car .

"I've never seen this model yet." He says .

"Its not yet on the market . Ace and I watched it's test driving and I fell inlove with it . So when my car was keyed yesterday . I had an excuse to buy a new one. " I say .

He nods and Kayla is just being swallowed live by her jealousy.

Author's note .

First of all , I'm very sorry for not updating all along , I had network problems . Hope you can forgive me😪 .

SecondlyI have a new book which I am kindly asking of yall to read

The name of the book is shattered as you can see , and I'd appreciate your support greatly , the way you supported me on this one

The name of the book is shattered as you can see , and I'd appreciate your support greatly , the way you supported me on this one . 😊

Glad to have updated again, let me hear your thoughts .🤲😻

Vote , comment and recommend 😭❤

Nic275 🥰❤😻