chapter one 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳

Začít od začátku

|{[INSERT_COMMERCIAL_HERE]}|

I hate history class. Mostly because with it I am History. And without it? Straight A's all around. Including Honors Trigonometry (the only class I don't have with my two pseudo-friends). And Señor Uhl's Spanish Class. Man, that one is hard. But I can cope with it. I just have to work harder in history to get that damn B I need.

"High school is a drag." My newest best friend, Hiro Hamada, groaned pulling me from my thoughts.

"You've only been here for what? A week and a half?" I asked him

"Two." the young genius grumbled.

"Easy. You still have the rest of the spring semester to get through, Hiro." I told him.

"It wasn't my idea for this! But Aunt Cass and Professor Granville thought this would be good for me." Hiro sighed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I started playing with his hair. "It will be good for you. And if anything happens in San Fransokyo, I can portal you there."

"Thanks for the thought, Starling." he told me. I flicked his forehead causing his head to leave my shoulder. "Hey! What was that about?"

"I told you to not call me that!" I hissed at him.

Hiro grumbled and opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off. "HEY! Hamada! Take care of your robot!" Well that was something I would expect from Steve Palchuk not James Lake Jr.

"I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion

"I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." Baymax recited.

"Yeah, yeah. We get it." Jim told the robotic marshmallow. I sighed.

"Don't worry, idiot. I got it." Hiro went to drag his best friend away from the three teens. "See you and Tip at dinner, [Y/N]."