Chapter Twenty: The Big Day!

Start from the beginning

"Mother, you know it's bad luck to see each other on the day of the WEDDING?" Daniela said.

You all talked for a little bit, Alcina got dress as she left and Daniela left too. You all got ready and made sure everything was prepared!

"Bela, Cassandra!" You called them as they appeared.

"Morning Y/n, I hope you and mother had a good time last night!" Bela smirked at you as she nudges Cassandra.

You blushed and told the girls to keep that down low even though you and Alcina were pretty loud last night!

"Can you girls help me with my speech for your Mother!" You asked as the girls agreed.

While Daniela was with Alcina and helping her with something!

As you stand in the courtyard, where the wedding was going to be set at. Bella was pretending to be Alcina and Cassandra was the officiant! As he took out the letter that you wrote for your beloved soon to be wife...

"Seven years ago during the coldest nights, I was welcomed into this beautiful home and which is now my home...As I first met you, my heart stopped, as everything around me froze, I looked at your beauty and confidence as you approached me...and right there...I knew you were mine and I was yours and only yours!" You said as the girls were tearing up from hearing your speech to Alcina, "I never thought I would ever have someone who loves me, but every time I look at you...I'm happy! On this day forward, I will love you, cherish you and honor you, I'll even take my own life...again...to save you or anyone in our family! I love you Alcina, and I can't wait to spend all eternity with you!" You finished as the girls wiped away their tears and was shocked that you felt everything

"Dam...you really do love her!" Cassandra said as she stood down from the Alter, even Bela lost control for tears!

You gave her a handkerchief, the girls gave their opinions on how it's so beautiful and there's no need to change it. You knew that you made the right choice of words.

Few hours went by, You, Bela and Cassandra all went on a little hunting trip, just to relax before the wedding starts. Which was in two hours!

As you waited for an hour, your thoughts back on the years you've been here...how much you've grown from this small shy child...to this 9 foot tall powerful witchcraft being that you became!

"Y/n look a deer, let's kill it!" Bela said, Cassandra already had her dagger already out and ready to attack!
You gave the girls the all go signal as they quickly disappeared and jumped onto the dear and kill it!

"You know girls, I could've used my powers to kill it!" Yoi chuckled

"But that's no fun! We like see things suffer, it's a pleasure!" Cassandra and Bela both drugged the deer back to the castle.

"Y/n, when you came back with Ethan from gathering the vessels, how come when you were in that incantation spell, why were we hurting but not mother!?" Cassandra asked

"Well to be honest, when your mother and I had our first session, she did bite my neck and I think my blood made her like me." You said, Bela and Cassandra were confuse.

"What do you mean you made her like you?" Bela asked

"I think your mother may have sucked a good amount of blood that she might have gained some abilities, that's probably why she was immune when you guys were hurting from the death incantation!"you said to them, "Which I also think, Cassandra, you weren't able to do that healing incantation when I was wounded, only the ones who are the blood of my family can do it." You full explain!