Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, that's what happened. We had a run-in with him just a few minutes ago." The look on the lady's face was clearer than crystal. Shock.

"D-did-"

"He knocked someone named Inasa out and killed one of Psyclone's employee's."

"D-did the man have a quirk?"

"Not sure."

"What did he look like?" As I explained to the lady everything her facial expressions went from shock to fear to sadness, all the down to what seemed like a future depression. 

"T-that was my husband-" she sobbed. She fell to her knees as she cried into her hands. "I always told him to be careful!" She yelled, banging her fist into a nearby desk. "I TOLD HIM!!" Anger, sadness, despair, a whole bunch of emotion to fit someone who's going through the manslaughter of a love one.

For a while I just stayed frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Then when I was about to leave I felt her grab my wrist. I was about ready to shock her, thinking she might attack me as a misunderstanding, but she just looked into my eyes and said words I didn't expect to hear in that moment. "T-thank you for telling m-me." It would be better to have her found out the news now than her being in even more shock at the sight of her husband's dead, bleeding body. "I have faith in you. Don't die." With that I set off to find the others.

~~~

"Any luck?" Jiro asked me as soon as I found them, which didn't take long. 

"All already in battle. Any luck with Inasa?"

"Kirishima said he's almost fully ready. It was faster than I expected."

"Me too. Where's Bakugo and Kya?" She pointed to a window where the two stood by watching from where they could stay out of sight.

"I met a lady right before I came back. The man that was just killed, the one who told us the story about the hero's past, he was her husband. I didn't know that until I described him and it seems like she knew it was him. Fell to the ground and started sobbing. But she gave us the okay to go except she said don't die," I told Jiro from what happened.

"I'm sure we won't. It'll just be another battle, this one maybe only slightly more dangerous."

"All the more exciting though!" I stretched out my arms while saying it.

"We're ready!!" Kirishima and Inasa came from behind a door, looking ready for the battle.

"Well then, let's get going," Jiro said with a smirk.

We ran out the door, greeted my a gust of wind. The earth's natural wind, not one made by a quirk. My heart beating in my chest but we were heroes in training. This is also our job too.

Out onto the street, someone slid breaking the cement ground. I closed my eyes for a moment only to wake them up again. "Woah is he okay?!" Kirishima asked from behind me.

"Let's go see." Kya, Kirishima, Jiro and I (Bakugo stayed behind trying to see who was the villain) rushed over to the person who was injured. 

"D-don't go," they whispered. "I-it's a he-heavy battle." From the side Kya stood up ready to go with Bakugo, but instead I found her clinging onto my shoulder.

"K-ka-" she started but never finished. "I-I'm sorry! Everyone would have just been better without meeting me!"

"What are you talking about Kya?" Kirishima asked.

"Why would you say that? You've been a great help!" added Jiro.

She slowly turned back around to face us. "If you hadn't met me, this battle would have been much more easier because you wouldn't have to face off with him again." She pointed a shaking finger up to someone in the sky. Even though I didn't remember clearly what happened, anyone who faced him could remember the face.

Kai.

Double chapter release! Next time will be a triple chapter release! Hopefully thinking it'd be tomorrow or the day after when I can release the next three. It feels good to come back to writing. My happy place uwu

I am also very determined to finish this story before I go back to school next week-

Funnnnnn -_-

Anyways, hopefully I get the next three chapters done soon! It's becoming to nearing the end of this story T~T although there's still a couple more chapters left! 

See you next time! :D