| P R O L O G U E |

"What the fuck did you just say ?" I asked

"You heard me bitch" She smirked

The same smirk I despised all these years.

She knew how to get under my skin

I've been working on my anger, but she tried it

The Harlem in me is coming back

I dove across the table and punched her in her face making her fall back in the chair. I had the upperhand and kept throwing blow after blow to her face. She was hitting me back but it wasn't even as powerful as the hits I was giving her.

"Jezel stop !" Janelle yelled as she came running over to us

She gained enough strength and flipped us over, letting her gain the upperhand throwing the punches to my face. Everyone was trying to break it up, but this fight felt like it wasn't ending any time soon.

I wrapped my hand around her hair and tugged on it, pushing my legs upward making her flip over my head. I let go of her hair and kept throwing my fist at her face and anywhere else I knew would leave a mark.

The more people tried pulled us apart, the more we kept gravitating towards each other throwing fist. She wasn't giving up and neither was I, my brother ain't raise no fool. I kicked my foot in her direction landing it straight on her face.

She wrapper her hands around my hair I had up in a bun and yanked on it as hard as she could. I returned the favor and did the same to her slinging her around as I threw the punches from my hands.

"Yo, cut it out !" Quell yelled trying to pry me off her

"Jezel, let her hair go" Audrey said kneeling infront of me

"She got mines, fuck you talking about !?" I yelled

They finally managed to pull us apart and it was alot of people trying to trap me in this one corner. I hated feeling like I was in a tight space, so I tried to push them out of my way.

"Jezel, calm down" Quincy spoke

"No fuck that !" I yelled trying to move around them

I pushed Janelle and Audrey out of my way and ran over towards her again. I gave her two hits to the face and yanked her hair pulling her on the ground. I dragged her across the floor as I kept throwing the punches to her head.

She grabbed ahold of something and managed to get off the floor, but I still had her hair. Fuck that, I'ma just keep throwing my hands. Never mind, ain't no rules in fighting.

"She's gonna kill the poor girl" Natalie said

She got ahold of my hair and managed to pull my head down, getting me some god times in my face. Quell came in between us, along with Quincy and Audrey trying to pull us apart.

"Let go of her hair !" Audrey yelled at her

"No, fuck that bitch !"

"What the fuck is going on ?" Rocky asked as the mob came behind him

"Just help us nigga, shit" Quell said

They finally got her to let go of my hair and as soon as I looked up, the bitch spit in my direction. Like she let her fucking saliva out of her mouth fly in my direction. That's the most disrespectful shit ever. I grabbed the nearest thing next to me and threw it in her direction.

I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier by the minute every time I couldn't get close to her. I wasn't even feeling like myself anymore.

"Jezel, look at me calm down" Audrey stood infront of me

"I'ma kill her" I spoke looking at her

"Jezel, this isn't you right now"

"You right" I nodded "Harlem's back"

Official chapters are coming out Late March

Leave your comments below

No, I'm not going to tell who she's fighting.