IMPORTANT A/N

This story is a really badly written beginning to future books and was originally going to become a Tubbo x Ranboo story. But Because I got uncomfortable writting it along the way, I was unable to continue the ship part of the story.

I was also unsure if Ranboo and Tubbo (The IRL people) were ok with their characters being shipped, so I stopped.

I also know Tubbo isn't comfortable with close contact. This is an AU, so its not Tubbo, but its a different version of him. So the whole cuddeling thing with Ranboo and Tubbo, I wan't you to think of it as some kind of therapy, instead of shipping.

At some points Tubbo will lay on Ranboo's chest, but consider it as DPT. (Deep Pressure Therapy) If a person is passed out, DPT helps lower the time the person is past out, but also calms them more when they wake up.

Also, Michael does not exist, Because I simply couldn't find room to squeeze in a platonic marriage and an Adopted child.

Like I said this a really badly written beginning to what lies ahead in the future books.

When I have finished the books, I will than come back and improve the chapters and rewrite parts in the chapters, so it Doesn't seem like a ship, but also, so the books makes more sense.

Anyway, enjoy reading