Chpt 6: Where?

Ranboo's P.O.V

It is so cold... I was under a tree, as rain was pouring down. How did I do that? How did I teleport? I never thought it was possible. 

I wasen't wearing armor at the time, so I couldn't go anywhere for the time being. It was... So cold... I heard a small farmiliar noise. I turned to my left, to see an enderman, under another tree. It was telling me to teleport over to it.

I tried, I really tried, but I just couldn't... I could barely survive out in the wild, if L'manberg hadn't given me the home I needed at the time. I couldn't teleport over to the enderman. I felt so weak... So helpless... Like I did before... I didn't wan't to feel this way! I hated it. I sad down, my hands on my head. I missed Tubbo... I missed Tubbo so much... My chest started hurting... I hated being away from Tubbo. I needed him. To be beside me.

I felt a cold hand on top of my head, patting my head softly. I looked up at the enderman. It teleported to me...

I miss Philza... Philza felt like the father I never got... He felt like... I can't remember...

Tommy was... No... I Don't remember...

Wilbur...

Bad...

Skeppy...

I Don't know anymore... I Don't remember... I Don't...

Remember.....

I was pulled into a hug by the enderman. Did it know how I felt? Did it know I was feeling... Forgotten and left behind...

The enderman dissapeared as I saw some light. I was... So tired and cold... So... Tired...

??? P.O.V

I heard some teleporting noises. An enderman? In this weather? I had to check it out. As i neared the location I saw a person, asleep underneath a tree...

I know who he was...

"What mess did you get yourself into Ranboo...?" I asked myself as I put some leather armor on him. I knew he couldn't go out in the rain, without armor. I threw the tall boy over my shoulder and started walking back.

What was he doing out here? He is miles away from L'manberg... What happened...

Tubbo P.O.V

I looked out the window, as rain was pouring down. The sound of the fireplace could be heard. I felt my heart ache with each second. Where did he go?

He looked so... Terrified of himself when he left... Where are you Ranboo...?

I felt a reasurring hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Phil. "Its alright Tubbo... He is probaly fine..." Philza told me. I knew he was right, but still... I didn't quite believe him...

"Philza..." I said, having an idea in mind. Tommy and Wilbur were taking care of their own wounds. Well Wilbur was caring for Tommy. He had gotten a swollen up eye and a dislocated shoulder.

Phil looked at me, making a small 'hm' sound, to show he was listening."I'm gonna go out to search for Ranboo..." I said, getting everyones attention.

Tommy was the first to snap. "Are you crazy!?!? Did you see him back then!?!? He is out of control! He is not stable!!" Tommy shouted at me.

I tugged at my own sleeve. "Tommy, Ranboo couldn't control it, he needs help! I need to find him-" before I could continue, Tommy cut me off.

"WHY!?!?!? He can help himself!? Are you seriously that blind to not see, He isn't safe!! Tubbo!! You can't safe the World! You can't safe EVERYONE!!-"

"I CAN ATLEAST TRY!!" I snapped at Tommy. This wen't on for hours... And hours... And hours...

Philza had to step in...

"Tommy... Tubbo has a point" Philza said.

"Wha!? Phil-" Philza cut Tommy off, before he could make another statement.

"We saw it... Ranboo had been in pain and was horrified... He was scared of himself... And cause of that fear he had to get away... I mean, have you ever seen Ranboo teleport?" Philza asked Tommy.

"I mean... He said he couldn't..." Tommy said, crossing his arms.

"Tommy, let Tubbo atleast find Ranboo!" Wilbur had said. I am happy that two out of three people agreed with him...

The question just was... Where is Ranboo...