Chapter One: A New World

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's something I got to tell Vitani about." Kion said.

That evening

Kion comes back to his den, "Vitani, I got to tell you about something." he said.

"And I got to tell you something, today it our anniversary." Vitani said.

"Our anniversary?" Kion asked.

"You don't even remember our anniversary, it's the most important day of our lives Kion." Vitani turns around angry.

"Vitani, this is bigger than our anniversary, the king is coming over, we got to catch the best animals possible." Kion said.

"And why is that so important?" Vitani asked.

"It will determine if we get to stay or we get to leave." Kion said.

"Well I guess that is big but don't forget it again." Vitani said.

Thirty minutes later

The king comes over to the cave with his mate, "Kion, it's time." he said

Vitani sneaks up and covers his eyes, "Guess who." she said

"Kion I swear if that is you." the king said.

"It's not him, it me, his mate Vitani." she said.

The queen begins the talk, "Well Vitani, that's a very nice name, no wonder why Kion choose you, even your eyes can't be denied." she said.

"Where is Kion anyway?" the king asked.

"Oh um." Vitani starts to wonder where he is.

"I'm here, oh my king, you have arrived." Kion said.

"Yes, and I'm ready for my dinner." the king said.

"Dinner yes, um you two sit by that corner over there, we'll get it right away." Kion said.

Then king and queen sit at the corner, Kion and Vitani walks out of the cave.

"Do you know what he likes?" Kion asked.

"No, do you?" Vitani asked.

"Why are you asking me when I don't know?" Kion asked.

"I could ask the same thing." Vitani said.

"Shoot, maybe an antelope." Kion said.

"Kion, I'll look for a good animal, you distract the king make sure he doesn't leave." Vitani said.

"Easy." Kion said walking into the cave, Vitani goes onto the land hunting.

"Kion, I thought you were getting the meal." the king said.

"Actually, I'm making my mate get the meal, you know, lionesses hunts for the males." Kion said.

"You know Kion, I'm starting to like you, even starting to think you're king material." the king said.

"Pride member yes, but king, never." the queen said.

"Yes, it would feel nice to be king." Kion said looking down at the ground.

In the lands, Vitani hunts for a good animals, Kamala walks up with a good looking animal on her mouth."

"Oh Kamala, you're a life saver." Vitani said.

"Well just trying to help a pride member, I remember when the king did this to me and my mate, he barely liked our food, but he loves these, I have more for the rest of you." Kamala said.