becoming an adventure

Accelerator POV

I woke up again in the motel and get out of bed

Accelerator; "Time to get to work."

I said to my self as I got my bag and satchel and head out.

Once outside I walked around the streets of orario and wondered what to do

Accelerator: "now what to do-"

I don't get to finish my sentence as my stomach growled

Accelerator: "food it is then."

I walk for a bit and looked around for a place to buy food as my stomach growled more.

After looking a bit more i spotted a stan and made my way to it.

As I got closer I could see the person at the stan, it was a short girl with black hair tied to ponytails and had blue eyes and was hearing a little apron and was wearing a white dress too but the most notable thing was that she had a well developed chest, never mind that I need food.

I got to the stand and she looked at me, I was about to say something when she interrupted me

???: "bell? What are you doing here? I thought you were at the church."

Bell? Who the hell is this bell person!? Tch. Whatever it doesn't matter to me right now

Accelerator: "wrong person, my name is not bell."

I said irritated and she quickly understood and bowed sorryly

???: "oh am so sorry sir you look like a friend of mine."

Accelerator: "*sight* it's alright, can i get food please I'm starving."

???: "right away!"

She quickly left and after a bit bought me a grilled potato.... wait? A potato? You know what as long as it test good i don't care.

I pulled out some vails and gave it to the girl as she gave me my food and i left the stand

As I walk around a bit I bite into my potato and....

It's pretty good

Accelerator: "not bad"

I said as I walked into a park and sit on a bench and eat the delicious potato.

Once I finish eating my potato I stood up and walked around in the city of orario again.

Accelerator: "now what do i do?"

I looked around my surroundings and saw I was near the guild

Accelerator: "I guess I could become an adventurer but I don't want to at the same time...."

I had a mix feeling about becoming an adventure, why? Because i don't like talking to other people unless it's the brat or yomikawa and yoshikawa, but on the other hand I should become an adventurer so that karma doesn't come to bite me in the ass later on when I do something "rash".

With little options left I walk into the guild and look around for a second before looking for a random guild employee here and after a few seconds I spot one with they're head on the couner and I walk over to her.

When I got to her desk I noticed she had pink hair but I couldn't see her eye color since they were closed. After looking at her for a bit I spoke up.

Accelerator: "excuse me."

The pick haired girl looked up at me

Accelerator: "is it possible for me to become an adv-"

???: "whoa!"