"So It is revenge.." said Noelle. Everyone nodded.

"Oh. I just remembered I said that. Forget it.." said Asta as rubbed his Head.

"Huh?" asked Nash and William.

"Huh?" asked Everyone.

"It is not your fault. You were just kids. It has been drilled into your mind. You were just kids. What could you even do?" asked Asta.

"No..You're wrong Asta! It is all my fault! Kill me! Just end it!!" shouted Willaim as bowed on ground.

"William was innocent. He was just Brainwashed.." said Julius as sighed.

"Kids are being forced to kill. Cruel world.." said Charlotte.

"Not to mention..Their life periods are lessen to 13 years.." said Dorothy.

"Now I see. We are same Reiner. We are forced.." said Asta gave a hand to William and William took it and stood.

"Are they gonna become friends!?" asked Dorothy.

"Maybe.." said William.

Everyone smiled at the scene.

"I want you to fight with me!! Against the Devils on Clover..As the ambassador for  Spade Government...I..Dante Zorgratis...Proclaim on the Day.." said Dante.

Nacht eye narrowed.

"I keep moving forward..Until I destroy enemies.." said Asta as his glowed and Nash and Reiner eye widen.

Everyone heart froze.

The Whole building glowed and started breaking. 

"To the enemy forces on Paradis, This is a Declaration of War!!" shouted Dante.

Asta emerged from Building as Titan and killed Dante with his corpse on flying with blood.

"T-T-T-That's a titan!?" asked Finral in fear.

Everyone trembled in fear.

"And we fight against them!?" asked Magna.

"Yes." said Guren.

"Is Asta going to Kill others too!? The Audience!?" asked Sol.

"Yes." said Guren.

Vanica Zorgratis saw Eren killing her brother  and escaped her eye.

"Your sacrifice will not go in Vain." said Vanica as she transformed into War Hammer Titan. 

Asta stood in the Jail. The water was over-flowing from Top and Asta was glaring at himself in the Mirror.

 Asta had grown visibly taller, and his hair has grown down to shoulder length. He had a slight mustache and goatee.

He tied his hair back into a bun and shaved off his mustache and goatee.

"Fight."

"Fight."

"What are you doing?" asked Dorothy. Asta looks at her

"Were you talking to that Mirror?" asked Dorothy.

"You said 'Fight,Fight; weren't you?" asked Dorothy.

"Fight, Fight." said Dorothy.

"What are you fighting?" asked Dorothy.

"You said fight twice, so does that mean there are two rounds?" asked Dorothy.