WE PART AWAY

Kurumi walk to her school and tried her hard to not meet any Toman gang they make her drive crazy sometime

Kurumi walk to her school and tried her hard to not meet any Toman gang they make her drive crazy sometime. Poor Haitani brother because trained under Sanemi the cruel and hard trainer. She glad that she doesn't meet them but she roll her eye when she see Sano Shinichiro here.

The girl who pass him murmur and gossip about him how hot and gentleman he is.

"What are you doing here?"

"Simple please listen to them"

He point his index finger to her back.

"Oh my gosh, the biker gang"

"Are they here to make trouble? I'm scared"

Once she heard the panic student ordering them to get inside quickly and calm she will handle this, not to mention she is student council.

"You guys make trouble in here, in fact all sudden in early in morning you guys not going to school?"

"For the fuck sake let us talk"

Baji impatient, Kurumi must protect the student first sigh heavily.

"Kimura let them in, we discuss this at student council room also make sure their bike not seeing by cops we doesn't want any more case and also please give them the guest pass quickly"

The school guard understood give them the guest pass and hide their bike. They follow her the student scared just look away.

"Student please go to your class, let me done my work"

"B-But we also scared that they might do something to you president"

"There's nothing to worry about beside we in campus so there will be secured alarm okay?"

The student nod and walk to their class then one girl wearing cat hoodie pout front of Kurumi.

"Yes Chiaki-chan?"

"You promise you will be careful?"

"I promise"

Chiaki sigh softly and remind her about the date with her, which Kurumi just pinch her nose lightly. Finally they arrive at student council, she lock the door.

"Say it right now jerk!"

She said with soft scream and pissed face. The boys flinch her sudden change. Kazutora admit his fault they also, when Mikey turn she carefully look at him with angered.

"That day we going to date well Kinata already heartbreaking but she still confess and smile to me but I don't know how to react because I love someone else, I swear I don't want to hurt her feeling. It almost night time when I reject her it hurt too see her crying for me. Then she scream that and run to somewhere I don't know what happen"

"Let me finish your story then! She cry and go to old shrine then she meet that demon woman and asked her what she desire what she wish, she said she want power and want to be more stronger to protect me dumbass! In end she become demon which she unexpected, she crying even more and when people said she is demon while look her teary eyes, she home crying then guess what she killed herself I have no family anymore thanks to you guys...THANKS A LOT!!!!"