FUTURE AND LOVE

Kurumi wear the sakura hairpin almost everyday she know Kinata doesn't want her died and have happy ending with Mikey or with Toman and still Kurumi can't do that it will beyond the nature law so she keep the secret about it

Kurumi wear the sakura hairpin almost everyday she know Kinata doesn't want her died and have happy ending with Mikey or with Toman and still Kurumi can't do that it will beyond the nature law so she keep the secret about it. Death is everyone must faced it rather you will or not.

That's how Kurumi not afraid of death she will face it and leave up the rest to Takemitchi because she know he will change the future fate. Meanwhile, Takemitchi time leap into future wanted to know what happen.

Naoto explain the Toman cause the accident and Mikey death which make Takemitchi doesn't understand how could this be happen? So he went to go jail where Draken will commit the death.

"Takemitchy what are you doing here I told get out from Japan"

"I want to ask what happen to Mikey?"

"Huh, you know he died along with Kurumi right?"

Takemitchi doesn't catch it and confuse at Draken.

"Kurumi died along with Mikey when they fought the demon king Kibutsuji Muzan right front our eyes. Now I remember it you four is Hashira right? Dang, Kurumi really know what happen in future also her preparation always perfect now I really regret what happen to her little sister"

Takemitchi feel the sorrow from Draken.

"Can you tell me what happen before she died?"

"Hmm, she made friends with big gang before Toman disband she friendly with Black Dragon and Tenjiku after we disband she friend with Brahman and after that day she died along with Mikey protect us from demon"

"What happen to those band?"

"They become crazy when Kurumi died especially Emma half-brother when she died he the one who rule Japan along with Kisaki but...Kisaki more dangerous than Izana he even try to killed Emma and Hina your fiance gladly they know the self defend movement thanks to Kurumi....If that day you guys along with Haitani brother and fellow Hashira arrive real quick she will save along with Mikey"

"Time up"

The officer who heard the conversation take Draken. Takemitchi want to know more but all he last Draken asked him to get out from Japan. He and Naoto walk outside nd went to Naoto house.

"Naoto can you search up what happen to Kurumi?"

"Well I do some searching Kurumi were friendly with top gang Black Dragon, Tenjiku and lastly Brahman, she friendly and make her like a mother figure to them so they change their behavior when she alived and now they change since no one can replace Kurumi from them"

"So my next mission is"

"Save Kurumi and that how future will change right?"

"Yes, while you do that I figure out how to save my sister along with Emma, Yuzuha and Brahman leader Kawaragi Senju from Toman grasp now they were fighting hopefully they will be alright"