i missed u

tags: very soft, nothing kinky, fluff in the beginning and end, shy bbys!

top!harry bottom!louis

louis heard the front door click from downstairs, he jumped out of bed with a grin, running out of his room and down the stairs.

he saw harry walking in with a suitcase in his hands.

"HARRY!!" louis yelled, jumping on harry and knocking him over.

they toppled onto the ground, where harry laughed and hugged louis back.

"hi, lou! i missed you so much!"

"i missed you more!"

"no, i missed you more!"

"okay, we missed each other equally."

"okay... but i missed you more."

louis pulled his face away from the crook of harry's neck, lightly slapping his arm playfully.

louis helped pull harry up onto his feet, looking up at him.

louis wrapped his arms around harry's neck, burying his face in harry's fluffy sweater-covered chest.

"i missed you so much." louis spoke softly, this time with sincerity in his voice. he really did miss harry, sometimes his separation anxiety gets the best of him, so it left louis to cry some nights.

but harry's back now, and louis couldn't stop blushing.

harry leaned back, getting louis to pull away from the hug and look up at harry. the taller boy leaned down to place a soft kiss on the smaller boy's pink lips.

louis put his hands on harry's face, leaning back so harry would put his hands on louis's lower back and lean into the kiss. louis smiled and laughed, making harry laugh back, placing pecks all over louis's face and neck. he began pressing firmer kisses on louis's neck, letting his tongue slip through on a couple of the kisses. louis hummed, wrapping his arms around harry's neck.

louis pressed his hips to harry's, lightly grinding on him. harry smirked, biting louis's lip softly as they kissed.

harry pulled away, looking down at louis's bright eyes and smiling softly.

"wanna go upstairs?" harry whispered, looking innocently at louis's red cheeks. harry's tone said it all: i wanna feel all of you again.

louis nodded, feeling harry reach for his hand and pull him upstairs slowly.

harry took his shirt off once they got into the room and bit his lip fondly.

louis walked up to harry and hugged his waist, placing kisses on harry's inked collarbones.

harry leaned down to wrap his arms around louis's waist and pick him up. louis laughed again, wrapping his legs around harry's waist as harry walked over to their bed.

harry dropped the smaller boy down on the bed on the pillows, making him squeak out a giggle. harry got onto the bed and lied next to him. both of them were on their backs, heads turned to look at each other.

they had all the time in the world.

louis sat up, taking his shirt off to match harry's bare chest.

harry smiled, looking down at louis's collarbones and the tattoo that lied against them.