Making Freinds

I looked at Tommy, and his beautiful blue eyes. He had blond, fluffy hair. I think i might have been staring because Will quickly tried to catch my attention, "uh, Y/N? You've been staring..."

I blushed incredibly hard. I slapped my brother and buried my face in my hands. With my hands slightly covering my mouth, i managed to muffle out a 'nice to meet you' to the boys. While my brother was still pouting cause i slapped him. He's a fucking child.

I managed to build up the courage to speak up, "so... wanna play Minecraft?" I asked.
"HELL YES" Tommy yelled.
The other two had calmer variations of 'yes'.
"How about we just play on a survival world, i can make it?"
"Yeah that'll be great!" Tubbo said.

I quickly made a world and they joined.
"Oh my gosh guys we should make a big home for all of us." I suggested.
"YES, and we could decorate our rooms!" Ranboo said.

We began to collect materials, some time during that Wilbur left the room, because I looked to my side and he was no longer there.
It was probably about an hour when we decided we had enough stuff to build a house. I really liked hanging out with them, they where funny and made me laugh. Tubbo sent us a picture of a Minecraft house as inspiration, and we built of that.

We had gotten the main house built, but we didn't pick rooms, or decorate. But, it was a really stunning spruce, and dark oak build. And it was quite large. Tubbo and Ranboo did most of it since tommy and i didn't really know how to build. So we just went of and got items like wool, die, flowers, and food for us all.

"I call the room next to Y/N!!" Tommy shouted.
"I am PERFECTLY fine with that" i said in all seriousness.

"Ranboo, i ship." Tubbo said.

"Tubbo i ship it too" ranboo said.

"You guys are the worst" I laughed. I was blushing, but didn't notice it.

"Y/N your literally blushing, stop blushing woman" tommy spoke.

"I'm literally not" then i leaned back so i could see my face in a mirror in Wills room, "oops, shit, NO GUYS IM JUST REALLY HOT!" I said. They were all laughing.

"Yeah, you are." Tommy said, very flatly.
I looked at him and i think he realized what he said because he quickly turned turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"I- i mean um- I didn't mean to say that. UGH I'm never gonna live this down am i?" He complained.

"NOPE!" Tubbo, Ranboo, and I said simultaneously, all dying of laughter. Tommy pursed his lips, squeezing his eyes shut.

—-///$$$&&&@@@"""...'''***+++###%%%

By this time we were done playing Minecraft and just talking.
"So are you guys going to the meet up?" I asked the three boys.
"Mhm, wait- Y/N ARE YOU GOING?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"YEAH, haha  yeah I am, Wilbur asked Dream and he said I could go!" I wasn't going to tell them about my parents yet, but I think I will when we get closer.

"That's so awesome!" Tubbo said.

Yeah, I'm really exited to meet everyone!" Said Ranboo.

(My dumb ass can't think of anything other that 'said after someone says something...)

"I'm nervous, the only people I've really talked to is Clay and George." I said.

"YOUR FRIENDS WITH GEORGENOTFOUND??!!??!!" Tommy screamed into my ear.

"HAHA, yes Tommy I am friends with 'georgenotfound'" I laughed.

"Yeah well, me too" Tommy pouted.

Every one in the call laughed except Tommy.

"Y'know we're going to be the only minors on the trip. Purpled can't come..." Ranboo stated.

"OH MY GOODNESS GRANDMA DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO?!" I screamed at every one.

"What?" Tommy asked

"WE SHOULD SNEEK OUT ONE NIGHT!" I exclaimed, a little louder that I should have because Will came in my room...

"No, the fuck your not. If I find out you guys do that your all grounded." Will said.

"HAHA, YOU CANT GROUND ME BITCH!!" Tommy yelled.

"Actually I can, your parents gave me a responsibility to keep you safe, and if it takes grounding you, I 100% will." William explained.

"Aww, Wilby cawers abowt ussssss." Tommy said making a pouty face.

"Ok anyways, y/n, I'm tired and I want to go to bed. Get out of my room."

"Ugh, fine. Bye guys." I said. But before I hung up Tommy asked me something,

"Wait y/n can I have your phone number?"

"Tommy, why do you need my sisters number?" Wilbur asked Tommy.

"So I can talk to her, what else would I do with her phone number?" Tommy asked in a 'duh' tone.

"I don't know, flirt with her, make her one of your bitches."

"Ah, Tommy do you have bitches?" I asked.

"Yes y/n many, many bitches. Oh, phone number?" Tommy asked again.

"Yeah sure, ***-***-****" I said.

"Is it alright if I put that in my phone as well?" Tubbo asked.

"Me to, so we can stay in touch?" Ranboo added on.

"Yeah, of  course guys!" I said.

"Ok, I think I have to go. Bye guys, I liked meeting you!"

"Bye y/n!" Tubbo said.

"Yeah byeeee" Ranboo said.

"Bye y/n, you think we could face time tonight?" Tommy asked. I thought for a few second, I could feel Will staring at me, waiting for my answer.

"That sounds great Tommy, BYE GUYS!" I said then hung up.

"Your going to FaceTime Tommyinnit, the child, tonight?" Will asked in disbelief.

"Yep, goodnight! Love you!" I said, giving Will a big bear hug.

"Good night y/n" Will said hugging me back.

"Thank your for introducing me to them, I think we could be good friends." I said while hugging Wilbur.

I released from the hug, going to my room.
———————————————————————

I actually kinda liked this chapter! Bye!!! Make sure you eat, drink water, sleep, maybe even take a warm shower! Love you!!