3

─────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────

"You have no idea how much you mean to me." Tsukishima says as he cups my cheeks with his large hands. He looks at me with admiration and love. I smile at him. We were standing in a field with nothing but flowers. There were more poppy's than anything, but there were 2 flowers that stuck out the most. A lotus and a Peruvian Lily. They were right next to our feet. The lotus was next to Tsukishima...but it wasn't supposed to be here. They belong in ponds...but I had no time to focus on that. Tsukishima slightly moved my face so I could look at him instead of the flowers. "I love you." he whispers as his face gets closer. My features soften from confusion to happiness. I smile and close my eyes and whisper, "I love you too." Then, our lips meet.

─────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────

I was wrong. I had a dream about Tsukishima and on top of that a dream about us kissing. I groaned and rolled over, sandwiching my head between two pillows. That kiss...it felt so real...If only.....I jump out of bed. "NO!" I yell at myself. I will NOT let this get to me right now. I have work and errands to run today. I even have to see him today. I can't have this in my head right now. I give my face a good smack and head over to my closet. I gotta get dressed, eat food, and get to work. All in the span of...I look at my clock, 7:54. All in the span of an hour. "Haa..." I exhale and close my eyes. I'm already exhausted just thinking about today. I open my eyes and look through my closet for an outfit.

After taking out half of my closet, I decided on wearing a black crewneck with a plain white shirt underneath, and some loose dark green pants. It said it was going to rain today so I reminded myself mentally to put boots on and bring an umbrella before I go. I put away all the clothes I threw out of my closet and cleaned my bed before heading downstairs. To my surprise Shoyo was sitting at the kitchen table eating a rice omelet. "Sho? Why are you up so early?" I ask, walking into the kitchen. "And when did you cook that?" He looks up from his half eaten omelet and yawns. "Bad habit of waking up at 6 to practice, and I made this about 30 minutes ago." He continues eating. "Ah, ok. Did you make me one?" He nods and points to the bento sitting on the counter. "Also, where are you going?" I grab the bento and sit at the table with him. "Thanks Sho, and work. I only get Sundays and Mondays off." He smiles big, "Can I come with you?! I only went to your job once and it was super cool!! What's it called again?" I take a bite out of my omelet and nod. "It's a greenhouse. Miwa owns it." I added after a second. "Oh!! Miwa, how is she. I forgot about your sister." "If only I could too." I say. "Bakayama, don't say that!!" I shrug, "Why not? She never lets me forget about my incident and annoys me about it." He sighs, "I mean it's not like you try to anyway. You always have that scary face on when you think about it. And you have that scary face on all the time!!" I scoff. "The only day I haven't seen you make that face was yesterday night." I continue eating my food, ignoring him. "Was it because you were too busy thinking about Tsukki~" I almost choked. "W-what!? I wasn't thinking about that stupid tree!!" My face heats up a bit as I remember my dream. I was trying to forget that, thanks a lot SHOYO!! He just starts laughing. "Fess up Kags! You've got a crush on him. I should've told you he likes you earlier. Your reactions are gold!!" I stuff my face with the rest of my food and get up. I glare at Sho as I angrily chew. "If you're not dressed and ready to go in 10 minutes, I'm leaving you here!!" I say once I finish chewing. Shoyo stops laughing and runs to my room. "Hmph, do it again and I'm kicking you out."

I did the dishes and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Shoyo runs around the house trying to get himself ready. "Haha. Now who's the one laughing?" He grunts, "Shut up!! baka kags, baka!!" I laugh at him as I continue to get myself ready. After about 5 minutes I'm ready to go. Shoyo is still getting ready, he's brushing his teeth at the moment. I hear the sink turn on then off and footsteps walking down the hall. "KAGAYAMA!?! DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!?" I runs towards me. "Oh, thank asahi!!" I laugh. You had 1 minute left, boke." I lied. He let's out a breathe, "I made it in time. Okay, let's go now." I shake my head as I grab my keys and umbrella and head out the door. "WOO!! It's so nice to be in Miyagi again!! Let's do something after you get off work!" I get in the car and start the ignition. "As long as my leg can rest, I don't care what we do." Shoyo looks at me. "Did you bring crunches for that?" I shake my head, "I don't need them anymore. My leg just starts aching if I'm on it for too long." He looks at me for a bit with a confused look. "I mean, the crunches would help?" I start driving towards the greenhouse."But I don't want them." I reply, trying to end this conversation. "Why? If it helps your leg relax a little then it should be fine. You're-" "Sho!! I said no, okay!" I yell. He stops talking. "Fine...be stingy." He pouts. We drive for a while in silence. Once I'm in the parking lot of the Big greenhouse I look over at Shoyo. "...I just don't want them...they remind me of when it first happened...and, I don't like the memories." He doesn't look at me. "You could have said that...you didn't have to yell." "Yeah, Sorry." We sit in silence again. "Okay...let's go." Shoyo says before getting out the car, I follow.

"Miwa! I'm here!!" I yell as soon as I get inside the glass building. She peaks her head out the metal bars from upstairs. "Tobio!! Can you- HINATA!!!" She cuts herself off and hurriedly runs down the stairs. He smiles wide and gives her a hug. "Oh!! I've missed you!! How's Natsu doing?" She ruffles his hair and he laughs. "She's been pretty moody lately and her attitudes are exhausting, but overall pretty good." She nods, "She's a young woman now, it's normal. It'll go away by the end of high school." He smiles, "That's good." They talk for what feels like an hour until she finally notices my existence. "Oh yeah!! Tobio, I was gonna ask you if you could plant the flower pots upstairs? We got new ones earlier this morning." I head towards the stairs and wave my arm. "You don't have to ask me that." I make my way towards a cart of flowers and smile. Yes!! These are the ones I've been waiting for! I picked up one of the pots. Globus Amaranth. A purple flower that looks like a thorny raspberry. These come in really pretty colors. I glance at the cart. Light Pink, Light Purple, dark Purple, White and Red are the colors we have on the cart. I set the one in my hand down and look at the bottom row on the cart. Gloxinia. In my opinion they're the most beautiful flowers ever. We have their flower sibling Gloxinia perennis but I like the Gloxinia more. "I like those flowers!!" I turn around, Shoyo picks one of the Gloxinia. "Don't drop it Sho." He nods. The white ring on the edges make them look like they're glowing!! What's it called?!" I smile, "Gloxinia. We have one of it's flower siblings here, but not all of them." His eyes sparkle. "Siblings?!? Flowers have siblings!?!" I chuckle. "Yeah, they were from the same family. They all look different but they have the same family name Gloxinia. Think of it as this plant being the mom or big sister of the others." He bounces like a hyper little kid. "Show me! Show me! Show me! Are they all as pretty as this one?!" I nod, "They are all beautiful, but they have their own beauty." I walk past him, back down stairs to show this the Gloxinia perennis. Shoyo follows me, still holding the Gloxinia. But,I don't make it all the way down stairs when I hear Tsukishima's voice.