After that they move all of their stuff on a new apartment that they rented while the construction is on going.

"Why you guys don't just bought a new house? Its more convenient than renovating your condo. You can just let someone rented your place and move to your new house." Gulfs Dad suggested. Mew look at Gulf.
"We agreed Dad that we can just combine the condo instead of buying the house. I like it there and I dont want to move in another house. I love the atmosphere on that place. It gives me a relaxing mood whener I seated on my balcony. And that is the first place that I own when I moved to Bangkok so all of my memories is in that place. So just let me stay on that place Dad.
And its more expensive if we will buy a new house when we can still use our place." Gulf explained to his father.

"So did you agree with this Mew?" His dad ask Mew
Mew looked at Gulf and hold his hand.
"Whatever that makes Gulf happy and makes him comfortable is okay with me Dad" Mew smiled at Gulf and squeeze his hand

"Hm. Okay okay. Its you can decide whatever makes you happy. I won't mind anymore. So did you talk to the construction company that will handle the renovation?"
"Yes Dad. We already moved our stuff in an apartment that we rented for the meantime." Mew answered
"Hm. Okay. You two can ask me if you need anything Dont hesitate to ask help"
"Yes Dad"

Mew and Gulf is having a beer  after that dinner.

"I'm so happy right now. I can't explain what I feel"
Gulf said.
"Me too. Thank you for coming into my life Gulf.
Mew kissed Gulfs hand with the engagement ring.

After 6months
They got married. They held a small and solemn wedding on a forest in Chang Mai.  With there family and some close friends are present on their special day.

" Congratulations P'Mew and P'Gulf. Finally you're together." Nat and Jb congratulated them.
"Thank you Nong Nat. And Jb."

And some of their friends congratulate them.

After the wedding they start to pack their things to transfer on their newly renovated condo

After the wedding they start to pack their things to transfer on their newly renovated condo. And Gulf and Mew is satisfied with the designs that Gulf put on.
They are on their balcony enjoying the night breeze and sipping a beer.
Good thing they are done arranging all their stuff.

Mew hug him on the back and kiss his neck.
"You have no idea how happy I am.You are like a key that unlock my happiness and make me the most happiest man on earth. I dont wish for anything anymore. I just want us to be in love for the forever.
I love you Gulf. Please stay with me for more years to come.
And thank you for holding me till this end"

Mew said while still hugging him.
Gulf spin around to looked at his face.
"And Thank you for waiting for me."
Gulf smiled and kiss him.

            My Summer Memories

            My Summer Memories

                             *SOON*

                              💕~~~~~The End~~~~~💕