Chapter 6- Day 2 Pt . 2 <3

You guys go absolutely crazy! I just checked and we're already at 400+ views !! Thank you guys so much i hope y'all have an amazing rest or beginning of your day/ night . <3

Lexi's Pov - Day 2 Pt. 2

And in walked the all to famous Marcus. I saw all eyes go on him and some girls giving him 'those eyes ' .

I swear i even saw Devis mouth go wide open but she still managed to say.
"Who."
"The."
"Hell."
"Is."
"That."

I started laughing but before i could tell her he was my brother the teacher began to talk.

"Mr. Garcia. Late once again. At least today you showed." said the science teacher.

"Damn man hop off my d!ck be glad i even showed." The whole class erupted with laugher.

The teacher however wasn't tryna match our energy i guess. "Principals office know. I won't-" before he could finish talking Marcus started walking towards me.

We dapped each other up while he was talking. "i got a flat and mom took the spare car can i take yours." he asked . "No way i have places i need to be unless your gonna pick up Kay, Asia and Aria and make dinner." i said

"whatever i'll just order pizza. Since that ass is making me leave imma need your keys." Once our hand shake was over i pulled out the keys of my backpack and handed them to him.

"Leave my keys on my desk."

He gave me a side hug and with  that walked out of the classroom leaving every body staring at me.

I guess the teacher was over it and started class up again.

Devi had nudged me saying she texted me while i so i had to discreetly take my phone out.

Devi💗

DUDE OMG WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Lex🦕💗

That would be my twin brother Marcus. Why did you txt in caps 😂.

Devi💗

umm where have you been keeping him?! Damn he's hot asf okay i'm just saying sleepovers at your house would be fine with me.

I lightly laughed at that. Dude was she funny asf.

Lex🦕💗

Eww your a weirdo that's my whole ass brother 😂 but i mean go for it i can't promise you nun serious he's only had like 2 relationships.

"Lexi Garcia phone on my desk right know." said whatever his name is. I'm gonna call him Mr. Crabby cause boy was he today.

"What why? and what even was your name?" I didn't even care but either way i wasn't putting my phone up there.

" Mr. Phillips and because your on it while your supposed to be taking notes."

I began to talk in my absolute sweetest tone laced with so very much respect. "But you see Mr. Phillips. I don't think it's fair for you to try to take my phone away from me when is reality i could need it. You never know if i started my Period." he tried to cutt me off but never the less i continued. " Uh uh let me finish please. You had the floor know it's my turn mk."

At this point i didn't care if i was being a bitch i had started my period this morning so disrespectfully he can fuck off.

"Also you don't know if i could have an emergency call like that and they didn't know the schools phone number. And how do you even know i'm not taking notes. You can't physically see my screen so like how your other students have there computers out to do there notes imagine my phone is just a computer."