"You heard what I said, princess. Do I need to repeat myself or what?" He murmured, looking away and not so prideful.

"Repeat yourself"

The boy looked at me, his lips tightening into a thin line. Bakugou was never one to apologize, so even though this had caught me off guard, I was going to make the most of it.

"You heard what I said blondie. If you really mean it, look me in the eyes and apologize" I spoke firmly. Tilting my head a little, I continued: "If you don't, I'll make you kneel"

"Tch. Kneel my ass-"

Using my right leg, I hooked it around his left knee and gave it a little pull that caused him to kneel. I raised an eyebrow as he looked up at me with a scowled expression.

"What? I said I would make you kneel" I smirked.

"Tch" Bakugou looked away and clenched his jaw. "I'm sorry, dumbass"

"For?" I grabbed his chin, making his ruby pupils stare into mine.

"You know what for" He muttered.

"No. I don't" I said and peered into his soul with dead eyes.

"Tch. For upsetting you" The blond mumbled underneath his breath. I let go of his chin and watched as he stood up.

"I still fucking hate you"

"The feeling is mutual, princess"

Bakugou brushed off his knee and we stood in our spots for a bit. Not glaring at one another and not arguing, just appreciating the weird friendship that started blooming. I know his apology was less than ideal, but it was a big change from middle school. So, maybe... things will be different this time.

•~~~ఌ~~~•

"Miss L/n? Are you awake?" Mary asked in a soft yet projecting tone.

I groaned and glanced at my clock. 6 am.

"Yes... I am now" I replied, my voice raspy. I just love the morning time.

"Well then, get ready for school and come down for breakfast okay? And don't forget to take your pills, I put them on a plate in the bathroom sink"

"Yes, Mary-san" I responded while rubbing my eyes.

After a few minutes of forcing myself out of bed, I swiftly got ready. My teeth were fresh and clean, the knots in my hair were untangled, my pills were consumed, and my necklace was fastened around my neck. I made my way downstairs to the dining room and sat in my seat. Mary and I had a few short conversations as we ate our breakfast. I felt bad for her because she's stuck home alone all day and there's no difference if I'm there.. since I don't talk to her much anymore.

Around 6:34 I said goodbye and began my journey to school. I turned the corner to see that same blond-haired jerk ahead of me. I skipped up to him with a little smile on my face and flicked the back of his head.

"What's up loser" I greeted. I slowed my pace to a walk, my hands holding the straps of my bookbag.

"What the hell is wrong with you dumbass?!" Bakugou grumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry, didn't realize you had weak spots"

"I don't have any fucking weak spots"