You are a nimph 2

3rd person pov

They were riding to camelot when merlin asked a  question they should had asked before   " emm Arthur how are we going to enter with her to the castle?"  " entering ,duh ,you forgot that I am the future king?" arthur answered  " oh yeah arthur it wouldn't be suspicious at all that we brought an unconcious girl to the castle without any explanation"  "  I will distract the guards you are going to say you found her sick innn... the town "

- 30 freaking minutes later 🤣-

Merlin pov

Arthur was distracting the guards( Idk how) while I taked the girl to Gaius when I oppened the door Gaius recived me with a really surprised face " what in the world Merlin!" he said almost  yelling " Gaius you need to help her , she fall into the trap that arthur and I did to hunt" "put her here" he said pointing at the bed. I put her on the bed just then gaius start to examinate her " she has lost a lot of blood youre lucky she is still alive"   she let out a small whimper and she fell unconcious again. 

3rd person pov

While Ljubica was unconcious Merlin asked " Gaius I have a question what is her" "she's a nimph " Gaius replied " A nimph! that explains everything when we saw her in the trap she was talking in a really strange lenguage" said merlin " oh right, the lenguage is called chikmi" said gaius and went to a table full of medicines. Just in that moment ljubica woke up.

Ljubica's pov

I woked up in a room and I saw a boy looking at me when he saw I woked up he yelled " Gaius she woked up" with lots of exciment and a little bit to loud then the old man I supossed was Gaius told the boy " not that loud Merlin youre going to scare the poor girl"    I open my eyes a little bit more and the raven haired boy looked at me  with a big smile.

 I was really scared Gaius didn't scared me at all but the boy me-merlin did I think je just got a little bit too excited. I tried to talik but no sound came out of my mouth " cat got your tongue? " said the boy in a mischievous way. " merlin stop bothering her tomorrow you can ask all the questions you want" Gaius said triying to calm down the boy.

( we are going to call the girl Ljubi , she is 15 and she just realized the people at the castle do not talk chikmi she is going to talk in english from now on ok? )

-The next day-

3rd person pov

LJubi woke up and suddenly Merlin appeard ( omg 🙄) and took ljubi with a women " hi my name is Gwen" she said " emm my name is ljubica, can i ask you a question what are we going to do now?" said ljubi " oh  first of all you are going to get changed" " yes" said ljubi she was to scared to contradict Gwen so she went to change and put this on:

"You look wonderful"said Gwen "thank for all m' lady" said ljubi .