⏳Time skip⏳

The years had gone by. (Y/n) sat in the waiting room, her eyes scanning over a magazine. She was waiting for Kenma to get out of a meeting, since they were going to go to lunch together for their anniversary.

They had been together for 5 years now. They had completed college and we're in their current fields of work. (Y/n) had continued to pursue finance, working as an accountant. However, she and decided to start up her own channel, where she posted videos of herself playing pieces of original music which was starting to become more popular. She had refused any of Kenma's help with the channel, sine she wanted to do it on her own.

Kenma was now a large YouTuber and streamer, earning millions of views on his channel. He was also a co-founder for his own company.

The couple had gained a large amount of attraction from the world. They're were known as the power couple on the internet, people wanting to aspire to have a relationship like theirs.

(Y/n) stared at her phone, huffing as the time changed. She heard foot steps approaching her, the person stood in front of her. As her gaze looked up to the face of the person in front of her, a smile grew on her face. Kenma smiled softly, offering his hand to her.

"Hello my dear." (Y/n) took her boyfriend's hand, to which he gently kissed her knuckles. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

Kenma had grown from the boy she met in his college dorm, now he was a millionaire carrying out his dreams.

"It wasn't too long." She wrapped her arms around the boy, squeezing him slightly "you don't have to be so formal with me you know."

"I know." He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, taking ahold of her hand. "Are you ready for lunch?"

"Yeah, what are we having?"

"You have to wait and see." He kissed the top of her nose before leading her away from the waiting room, towards the front doors to the building.

(Y/n) huffed as she held onto Kenma's hand. Her eyes studying her partner. How did I get so lucky to have him? She couldn't help but smile to herself.

"What's on your mind?" Kenma smiled as he opened his car door for her. (Y/n) pouted as she got into the car, waiting for him to get into the driver's seat. As he got into the car and started up the engine, she began to talk.

"Well, numbers are weird aren't they?" She looked to her fingers "like, have you ever wondered why one is one and why two is two?"

"There's like infinity inbetween numbers, in fact there are a lot of numbers inbetween one and two, but one is one and two is two."

"Like if you go 1.1111, you can keep going on the ones until infinity. Technically, that is infinity itself, but also there is 1.1111122222 and that is also an infinite series of numbers. So infinity is really weird huh? But mathematics is just the representation of what's actually happening in reality, but when you think about it even further The division between one atom and another, there's an infinite amount of space inbetween them, but it's such a small space anyway I'm comparison to the larger amount."

"Like really, does anything actually have value?"

"Well ... That is the last time I ask you what's going on in your mind." Kenma chuckled, causing (Y/n) to pout in annoyance.

"Well, you asked." She crossed her arms over her chest as her gaze looked out the car window. "Where are we going?"

"I told you, you'll find out." Kenma smiled softly, his hand moving from the gear stick to her thigh. (Y/n) sighed softly before she took a hold of his hand, a bright smile on her face.