Y/N CAM! Y/N CAM! Y/N CAM!

"Please." Kenma took a hold of (Y/n)'s hands, holding them to his chin "you only have to have a cam for like... 20 minutes?"

(Y/n) pouted slightly at her boyfriend, he was trying to convince her about the "(Y/n) cam" that his audience was bugging him about. He was trying to find a way that she wasn't just being filmed for a whole sitting of him playing a game. These weirdos really wanted to watch me sleep...

"But won't that be boring?" She frowned. It was true, when she wasn't filming with Kenma, she was studying.

"Probably. They'll probably stop asking after a while of noticing how boring your life is."

"Wow, thanks." She rolled her eyes, but her cheeks heated up as the boy placed a gentle kiss on her hands.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't meant to offend you." Kenma's gaze fell to her hands. "I promise, it'll only be for a few times, and you can do whatever you want."

(Y/n) pouted slightly, but nodded in agreement. She watched as the boys face brightened. "Really?" The girl nodded, watching as a smile of relief appeared on Kenma's face. "Thank you."

"But if they start saying creepy shit and asking for pictures of my feet, you know, I need to draw the line somewhere." Kenma chuckled softly at her comment as he pulled her in for a gentle hug.

"I would say no to that as well."

"... Liar"

"What?"

"You would so sell pictures of your feet if you were asked"

"No I wouldn't."

"You would to."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No-"

"You would too sell pictures of your feet." Kuroo had poked his head into the room, his glasses resting on his nose. The couple looked to the roommate, causing (Y/n) to laugh.

"Tetsuro, you're supposed to take my side-"

"I'm not going to stand by and let you lie to yourself. I've seen the things you've done for your audience. I'm just waiting for that sex tape to air."

"What sex tape?" (Y/n) tilted her head, to which Kenma had grabbed a pillow from his bed and ditched it across the room to Kuroo, who began to laugh. "You have a sex tape?!"

"No!" Kenma's cheeks burned, embarrassment written all over his face. "It's a stupid inside joke Kuroo made..."

Kuroo leaned his body against the doorframe, a smirk on his lips. "I reckon Kenma would be the perfect pornstar, don't you?"

(Y/n)'s cheeks began to heat up, her eyes darting to Kenma then Kuroo. "Uh... HEY do you guys have a Wii? We should play some just dance or something-"

Kuroo's laugh filled the apartment, the only noise was of a hyena. Kenma had immediately began to push Kuroo out of the room. "Get out Kuroo! Leave us alone!"

"Okay okay, don't forget protection~"

Kenma closed his door on Kuroo, resting his head against the frame. It had become silent, well, except for the loud laughter form outside of the room. (Y/n) stared at her hands, fiddling slightly.

"So um..." She began. "Should we get started on filming?..."

"Don't you have study?" (Y/n) couldn't help but frown, she only nodded. "How about you study here?"