Georges worst nightmare (1)

Start from the beginning

George are you okay?

Where are you?

please answer my calls!!

I'm really sorry for what I did George

Please come back home

Tell me where you are so I can pick you up

I still love you Georgie, I shouldn't have said that

You know I didn't really mean those words to you

George please stay safe, okay?

I'll find you

I love you George <3

He was trying his best to hold his tears back. He was looking around hoping that he will spot George somewhere. But George was nowhere to be seen. No signs of George, not even a single one. He even started asking people if they've seen him somewhere. No luck...

At this point, Dream started to get really worried about George. He needed to find him as soon as possible. 

Suddenly, he had an idea. "I know where he is!"  He thought "The flower field where we used to go stargazing!"

Dream was filled up with hope again. It was a 15 minute drive, but the blond managed to get there in under 10 minutes. He got out of the car and started looking for him.

'George?" - He shouted

No response.

"GEORGEEEE!" - He shouted even louder and waited a few seconds for a response. His hopes were going down and down.

Still, no response.

He started walking around. The blond thought he might find him somewhere around, sitting alone on a rock examining the flowers around him and slowly collecting them. George loved flowers, even though he couldn't see their true beauty. He always felt happy and free whenever Dream brought him here. Dream searched the area a little bit more, but he couldn't find George anywhere.

"George likes flowers..." Dream thought while picking a few up. "I will give these to him as soon as I find him, he will probably accept them."

He held the flowers tightly while making his way to the car. He got in and put the flowers on the passenger seat. He leant back against the car seat, legs close to his chest, his hood up. Tears started running down his face. He was scared for George. He tried to call him again, but the attempt was unsuccessful. He had to find him... He buried himself into his knees and started sobbing quietly. 

Time skip

Dream drove home slowly while listening  to This is home by Cavetown. (you can play the song while you read the rest of the chapter, it's up to you :]) Tears were still running down his cheeks. His eyes were red from crying. 

A few minutes later he arrived home. He glanced at the flowers that were still laying on the passenger seat before he got out of the car.

The blond went inside the house and sat on the sofa. He tried his best to calm down...

_____________________________

A/N:

Hello everyone! I hope you liked my first ever written oneshot. If you have any suggestions, you can drop them in the comments. I'd love to see them!

Also, please correct me if I wrote something wrong. I tried my best not to make any mistakes :]

Thank you!

And remember that you are loved! <3

Stay safe!

-Fallen Angel

(1089 words)