"You Want to Meet him?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Sorry, But I think you'll Scare him off." His mother pouted at this. "But Ravennn!" She whined, "I want to meet him! Please?"

Taehyung's lips formed a straight line. "You're weird and He's Like a rock." He gestured to his father. "Honestly? I think my little Koo would be intimidated by you both. He's really shy and Mother's squeals would Frighten him away."

"Son." His father pinched the bridge of his nose. "We're not going to scare him off." His lips twitched up in light amusement despite his bitter tone. "Believe it or not, We want to meet him Because Of How Happy You Seem. You're Miserable most of the time and it's been a while since you've been in a good mood. I for one want to know how he puts up with you."

Taehyung's brow twitched. His Parents had no ill intentions, so what harm could this do? "Fine. You want to meet him? Then Fine. I'll Ask him. If he says yes, then we'll go to your place next Sunday at Noon. If he says no, then we Won't." His mother nodded as she stood from her seat, Smiling widely while His father Nodded slowly, but firmly.

"Then Hopefully, We'll see You both On Sunday, Son. 12pm Sharp."

————

"Hyungie, Hyungie!" Jungkook beamed, Jumping up and down as he held Jin's hand tightly in his sweater paws. "Hyungie I Have Good news! Please listen to me!" His doe eyes were wide with crinkles in the corners, filled to the brim with Joy and sparkles as his bunny teeth showed through his wide smile. "Hyungie!"

The elder snickered, Using his free hand to press on the younger's shoulders to keep him on the ground. "God, You're like a Puppy." He mused, ruffling the Little Ravenette's hair in amusement. "What's Happened, Jungkook? Why're You so Happy today?" His smile slowly morphed into a Frown as his eyes narrow on the younger's exposed neck, where Various Bite marks and hickeys were displayed from the night before. "And Why does it look like you've been attacked By a Leech? Are those teeth marks? What have you and My Step cousin been doing, Hm?"

Jungkook Immediately recoiled, covering his neck with red cheeks and parted lips. Last night, Taehyung got a bit too carried away with neck kisses while they watched the mean girl movies. "H-Hyungie!" He whined, turning around to hide from the elder's prying gaze. "Don't Bombard me with random questions! I-I was trying to tell you my important news!"

Jin, Who's eyes were still narrowed on the back of Jungkook's Neck, Nodded. "Come on then, tell me your important news."

Jungkook Immediately turned around, his pout turning into a wide smile as he bounced in excitement Once again, clapping eagerly. "Well a lot of things happened! Firstly, Taehyungie let me be Tannie's Papa! He said Yeontan can be our child! And then we watched a bunch of movies together, a-and then He Said We can get our tongues Pierced together! Isn't it exciting?"

Jin's eyes shot open at that, and he put the baking tray down on the counter before crossing his arms over his chest. "Wait, You're Getting your tongue pierced? Without My Permission?"

Jungkook nodded, too Happy to see Jin's Expression. He stuffed his right hand into his apron's pockets and beamed. "Yep!" He stuck his tongue out, pointing at it. "Lookie! He said My Tongue's pretty and pink, a-and that it'd look hot with a piercing! He said if I Get mine done then he will too!"

Jin sighed, booping the boy's nose with a frown. "Jungkookie, Sweetheart, Do You only want go get your tongue Pierced Because Taehyung said you should?"

"No!" Jungkook denied, knowing full well he was lying. But what could he say? He was a Sucker for pretty things and he wanted to please His Dom in any way he could. "I think it'd look pretty!"

Jin nodded slowly, His face easing into a soft smile. Jungkook was too adorable to deny. "Okay. You can get it done, as long as you're Sure. It requires a lot of care and I hope you'll not regret it afterwards."

Jungkook nodded happily. "I won't, I Won't! Taehyungie said We can get them done today, after work! He's picking me up at 3pm and we're going to the parlour for our appointment! I'm so excited, Hyungie!"

"3pm? Well then You'd better Start packing yourself up, Kooks. It's already 2:50. I'll Call Yeonjun in to help manage the place since you'll be gone." Jin looked around. The Cafe was busy, customers either being served or sitting around tables as their chatter filled the air. "It should be fine."

Jungkook nodded, Letting The Elder pet his hair before he waddled towards the back room's door. He paused in his step, looking over his shoulder with a sheepish smile. "Oh and, Uh, C-Can You Tell Joonie Hyung?"

Jin nodded, giving the younger a Motherly smile as he picked up his baking tray off the counter once again. "Of course I Will. Now go and get ready to see Your Taehyungie or else you'll be late."

Jungkook nodded once more, his fluffy hair bouncing as he Hummed happily, hopping gently towards the back-room door. "I can't Wait to see My Taehyungie." He whispered to himself with a goofy smile. "I Miss Him already."

————

I'm So Sorry about the low quality of this Chapter. I'm disappointed in this chapter, so I won't take offence if you guys are too. But I'm coming back to edit it later, and will Hopefully make it better and more content-full.

Next chapter will Contain details of Tongue Piercings, so Just a quick heads up :)

NOW THEN.
I Have a Lot planned for the upcoming chapters, So for those of you want want some sexy scenes, Get ready ;)

-
Spoilers: Jungkook's Next Cam Stream will be very Exciting😏 So Get prepared for some Bondage and Roleplay.

-TaesThickThighs